The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I am really baffled by this

krass

So I found a new traffic source that has considerable traffic - 200k per day of the exact traffic I'm looking for. Then I asked what I have to bid for that volume - my rep said the top guy is bidding $0.03 for that traffic. Phew.. $30 for every 1000 pops.. 200k pops would be $6MM..

I know for a fact that the offers in that geo only payout $3 at the most. How does the math work here? How can s/he bid that high and still come out green on the other side?

I can't brain this..

The top guy can be a brand advertiser who don't care about the ROI.
Alternatively, it can be another affiliate marketer with a fully optimized funnel who can afford to buy traffic at those costs and still be profitable.

The top guy can be a brand advertiser who don't care about the ROI.
Alternatively, it can be another affiliate marketer with a fully optimized funnel who can afford to buy traffic at those costs and still be profitable.

Yeah i think brand advertiser is the more likely answer. Just curious, how much was the maximum you were able to bid for your best converting campaign?

10x the offer bid? Edit: offer payout i mean

Im quite new to this so it's helpful to know what good looks like

Yeah i think brand advertiser is the more likely answer. Just curious, how much was the maximum you were able to bid for your best converting campaign?

10x the offer bid? Edit: offer payout i mean

Im quite new to this so it's helpful to know what good looks like

Indeed, the top guys are majorly brands who are interested in impressions not performance and game developers. Some offers have very good payout ($5 per install), so if you're aware of your traffic you may run on CPM $3-4.

It's all matter of the tests as cheap traffic can bring you expensive installs and vice versa.

MI
Back