The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I Am Proud To Be Apart Of Affiliate Fix

jetfix

affiliate
Hi,
My name is Paul Forde I live in Queens NY I am a budding entrepreneur I love Affiliate Marketing
my goal is to partner and learn from the best in the business. I firmly believe I am in a network
that will take Affiliate Marketing and Affiliates to the next level of online success while providing a
never ending stream of Affiliate Offers that will rival any competition.
I look forward to a long partnership as we educate and support each other in a global community of Internet entrepreneurs and Affiliate Marketers, "To be or not to be that is the question" However with team work we all will realize the dream work.

@jetfix

Welcome, Paul!

Love your confidence and conviction. Sounds like you're on your way to success.

I also love your Shakespeare quote. I'm a fan of The Bard. :)

Please let us know in a thread if you have any questions. We're here to share information and help each other.

Hi @jetfix, and welcome to the Fix family :affiliatefix:

I read your highly motivated intro, but please never forget the reality:

For a beginner it's usually no dream work ;)
Hi Marc Thanks for the advice please feel free to reach out anytime I am always eager to learn from the Forums.

Hi @jetfix , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

My name is Paul Forde I live in Queens NY I am a budding entrepreneur I love Affiliate Marketing
my goal is to partner and learn from the best in the business. I firmly believe I am in a network
that will take Affiliate Marketing and Affiliates to the next level of online success while providing a
never ending stream of Affiliate Offers that will rival any competition.
I look forward to a long partnership as we educate and support each other in a global community of Internet entrepreneurs and Affiliate Marketers, "To be or not to be that is the question" However with team work we all will realize the dream work.

Are you here to promote your network and recruit affiliates?

Sharing your experiences and actionable information is a great way to integrate with everyone.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back