propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

i am owkay.. i am feeling okay to be here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by owkay, Oct 16, 2016.

1. owkay

owkay Affiliate affiliate

Ready to meet people and learn. I am okay and i am a little experienced in affiliate marketing,

T J Tutor, azgold, K and 1 other person like this.
  2. internalsoul

internalsoul Moderator moderator affiliate

Hello Jamesnew. Welcome to AffiliateFix Froum. Great to have experienced marketers like you. Would love to see some tips for newbies.

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Last but not the least don't forget to check the DOJO, it has got some amazing stuffs. lots of tools, very through case studies, amazing guides and lot more which are not available in the normal forums. Its a very place to get started.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
    regards
    Soul

3. owkay

4. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

Hello buddy, great thing that you posted this. First, i want to welcome you to this great place. For sure you are in the right place for now and hence you need not to worry. It is a platform that i have learned a lot of things from the members. Just make sure that you are active on the forum. This will entail you making posts especially just to get clarification and also reading through the posts.

owkay and azgold like this.
  5. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

Hi, @owkay and welcome! :)

Which area of affiliate marketing do you have experience in?

owkay likes this.
  6. owkay

Thank you mate.

7. owkay

I am complete newbie... but i am leanring PPC currently, most especially Bing ads..

8. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Hi @owkay , how's it going? Welcome to AffiliateFix!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

[​IMG]

See you around the forums.

T J

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed