The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

i am owkay.. i am feeling okay to be here

Hello Jamesnew. Welcome to AffiliateFix Froum. Great to have experienced marketers like you. Would love to see some tips for newbies.

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Last but not the least don't forget to check the DOJO, it has got some amazing stuffs. lots of tools, very through case studies, amazing guides and lot more which are not available in the normal forums. Its a very place to get started.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello buddy, great thing that you posted this. First, i want to welcome you to this great place. For sure you are in the right place for now and hence you need not to worry. It is a platform that i have learned a lot of things from the members. Just make sure that you are active on the forum. This will entail you making posts especially just to get clarification and also reading through the posts.

Hello buddy, great thing that you posted this. First, i want to welcome you to this great place. For sure you are in the right place for now and hence you need not to worry. It is a platform that i have learned a lot of things from the members. Just make sure that you are active on the forum. This will entail you making posts especially just to get clarification and also reading through the posts.
Thank you mate.

Ready to meet people and learn. I am okay and i am a little experienced in affiliate marketing,

Hi @owkay , how's it going? Welcome to AffiliateFix!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back