The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

limetime.online

affiliate
I was thinking about how many people create traffic and make money for companies with their clicks and their data. So I said, What if, there is a website that gains traffic and all the ads revenue goes to donations in abandoned animals and kids without food? If there was a big community doing nothing else but create traffic and donate revenue from ads to organizations, the world would be better for sure! That's why I have created a website just to start something like this. I really appreciate your opinions and any thoughts you may have about it. My website has to do with some digital marketing tips.

I was thinking about how many people create traffic and make money for companies with their clicks and their data. So I said, What if, there is a website that gains traffic and all the ads revenue goes to donations in abandoned animals and kids without food? If there was a big community doing nothing else but create traffic and donate revenue from ads to organizations, the world would be better for sure! That's why I have created a website just to start something like this. I really appreciate your opinions and any thoughts you may have about it. My website has to do with some digital marketing tips.
Hello there,
It's great to see someone stepping forward to donate their incomes to charity! mainly I guess many of the those who are making via digital or affiliate marketing maybe do donate but don't want to share as they want to do it for their happiness not for being gentle in front people or show off. It's just a guess maybe they won't but I am really happy to see someone is pushing it openly and thinking about others except only of his self :)

I hope you achieve great success (heart)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

What's the PSA / Donation-ware angle?
Is there a profit motive here?
Give with one hand take with the other is usually the case ...

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I always buy through Amazon Smile. This is a good example of donations provided as a purchase incentive. Maybe find a way to incorporate a similar method.

Thank you so much for your responses! I would like to share my idea with you! I appreciate your thoughts! In other forums some members insulted my post like I am begging for traffic or money! I Don’t! I would like just to share my idea with you! If I would need money I would build an e commerce store full of ads and marketing strategies but I already have a job.

Hi limetime.online, Welcome to the forum :cool:

It's a great idea you have but I can't help thinking the ad agencies won't like it.
Encouraging people to come to your site and click ads might be seen as click fraud, even if the proceeds do go to charity.
And are we talking about a nonprofit venture, or will you be taking a wage for your time, hosting, promoting, etc?

My first thought was that as people online we have a lot of power and we can create communities on youtube, Facebook, etc. As a crowd, we give a lot of money to advertisers by interacting with them and sharing our data. So I said only if there are a few of us or advertisers using this huge revenue we create and only 1% donated to families struggling to feed their kids or to abandoned animals suffering in the streets, the world maybe wasn't that bad. If my content on my website only makes a nice breakfast for a family or a monthly food for animals in shelters I would be so happy. I don't want to use nonprofit labels because there are many out there trying to do their best. But like me, if there were more people doing the same, that would be nice. The best point is that some people can't afford to give cash as a help to others and web traffic is not a real money donation.

My
Well, in theory you could place ads using ad networks in the 'publisher' role.

Those in the 'advertiser' role pay the ad networks for the media spots on your website and the ad networks pay you a price in compensation.

You would have to make the donations from those proceeds.

I doubt 1% will buy a doggie a bone though unless you have monster traffic ;)
My traffic maybe buys just a bone for dog but mostly other website owners or YouTubers get a lot! I wish I inspire even one of them doing the same 1%

Well, in theory you could place ads using ad networks in the 'publisher' role.

Those in the 'advertiser' role pay the ad networks for the media spots on your website and the ad networks pay you a price in compensation.

You would have to make the donations from those proceeds.

I doubt 1% will buy a doggie a bone though unless you have monster traffic ;)

the world would be better for sure!
What a cute-pinky world you live in!
There are hundreds of millions of lives on this earth that are suffering from hunger, unsatisfactory life conditions, bla bla blah..
You can't count the insane amount of animals that are slaughtered and eaten every single minute .. people dying from hunger, from diseases, from cold, wars, road accidents, violence etc ..
If you could give some donations to a certain organization (That you're not sure they'll be on the right hands) IT WON'T BE ENOUGH to make the world better ..

- Samira

Hi, welcome to the community, looking forward to sharing some useful insights with you here. :) Your site seems really interesting, will definitely take a look and share my thoughts later.

But If he found someone he's sure about "provide the amount to the needy" and still they don't provide the amount to the needy then it's also a lost so better to find by self or maybe give it to the government to distribute it between them!
I don't know really, I just was in a mood when I posted that comment ..
It's great to see someone nice around

(And hey! @limetime.online !!! You reacted to everyone's comments and ignored mine! Remember this!!!!)

Angry Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

- Samira

banners
Back