The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

http://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com/ PR5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like everything I link to has increased at least one or two PR points in the New Year. I hope it's not some sort of glitch that gets worked out half way through January and pushes us all back to where we were at the end of December.

Well :eek: , I hope the PR will continue to increase as time goes on :)

Lovely

That is every webmaster's hope lovely but then again when you get to PR6 it begins to get very very tough to go higher :(

;)

Temi, don't be so pessimist, let hope that everything will go well and we will increase the PR as much as we can :)

Ovi

Yes Ovi, thank you for that :armada34: , when it become very very tough, we will go tougher :)

Lovely

Had I seen this before during the New Year festivity I'd have called for another round.
Well all is well that ends well I think we are all doing a great job.
Here is to all the Members :armada37: :thumbup:

this forum is great, i see it getting much more PR in the future, but for now congrats on the move up!

I have two sites with NO major incoming links and BARELY any content - how did they make PR4 and PR5...?No one seems to know the answer to this one ... Google Pagerank works in mysterious ways, and gave two little-used sites of mine quite a lot of PR. Any thoughts? Please no spam links to SEO articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back