The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

HTML: Where and How

fedcato

Where do I put this on my Site when I'm using it to Advertise. Several products give me this cade and say 'put it on the site your using', and I don't know how. Is it supposed to keep a check on your traffic that purchases through your site?

I don't understand what you are asking. Cade??? Do you mean code?
Are you saying you don't know how to add an affiliate link and what it does?
But I thought you were already doing PPC for a company???

Code, not cade. Sorry. I don't just mean the average link. I can put one of those on no problem. They give me this long code that is three or four long lines full of numbers and letters and tell me to put this on my site.

Nevermind, after putting this up it makes a picture link. Never mind. This is hard to do not knowing how the process works. Thanks and Sorry, Again.

You can basically put it anywhere you want. I'm not an html expert by any means but normally somewhere in the body that has relevant text is a good place. good luck

Appearently you are refering to some sort of tracking code. Tracking code is usually pasted directly before the end bodey statement. In other words, If you have no other tracking, paste it at the bottem of your site, before you see this: < slash h t m l >

You can basically put it anywhere you want. I'm not an html expert by any means but normally somewhere in the body that has relevant text is a good place. good luck

Actually, it must be placed between the body and /body tags ot your visitors won't see it.

English not the first language. Sounds like AdBrite or Bidvertiser code.

It could be anything... AdSense, Amazon, anything that loads a banner or image from a remote location for display on your webpage.

Appearently you are refering to some sort of tracking code. Tracking code is usually pasted directly before the end bodey statement. In other words, If you have no other tracking, paste it at the bottem of your site, before you see this: < slash h t m l >

No. The OP says it displays an image so the code is inserted wherever s/he wants it displayed. Also, since the /body tag precedes the /html tag, the code would need to be inserted BEFORE /body, not after.

banners
Back