The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Howzit

Hi Zak,
Welcome to the community. If you have some questions please ask. We are all here to help to each other. And indeed this is awesome affiliate marketing forum.

Hey @Zak Smith , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you join us.

Just a new guy here. Learning AM through trial and error. This site has a lot of great information and I'm looking foreword to conversing with you all.
Have a great day,
Zak

While trial and error are certainly elements you can't totally eliminate from this business, it's a good idea to have a good plan behind them backed by a reasonable amount of research. Otherwise you'll be wasting time and money unnecessarily.

Great conversations are what will propel you to the top of your game. Get to know the folks in this community and participate as often as you can. This will get things done!

How far along are you with getting a foundational knowledge base under your belt?

Have you narrowed your entrance into this business to a single vertical sbu niche?

What tracker are you using?

We have load of great members and representing every corner of marketing and I am sure you will find them engaging and helpful as long as you are active in the community.

Hope to learn more about your affiliate marketing, get a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

Hey @Zak Smith , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you join us.

While trial and error are certainly elements you can't totally eliminate from this business, it's a good idea to have a good plan behind them backed by a reasonable amount of research. Otherwise you'll be wasting time and money unnecessarily.

Great conversations are what will propel you to the top of your game. Get to know the folks in this community and participate as often as you can. This will get things done!

How far along are you with getting a foundational knowledge base under your belt?

Have you narrowed your entrance into this business to a single vertical sbu niche?

What tracker are you using?

We have load of great members and representing every corner of marketing and I am sure you will find them engaging and helpful as long as you are active in the community.

I have some knowledge that i have got from you tube, this site, strolling posts, and other places. the best way that i learn is to read or see something and then do it for myself. It tends to click better for me. Im in the process of creating a website. i got a domain from namecheap and a hosting from hostgator. I dont mind spending some money to learn thing that way i am. Im looking to go the oganic route for traffic and try my best with SEO. I do work 2 jobs and do other activities on the side so this is a part time business as i think most people start out.

I am still a newbie so what is a tracker exactly? im assuming that it is a program that allows you to understand what is going on with your sites and a way to know what went well and what didnt and then to move forward in adjustments?

So you are building a website, are planning on using a website to earn money?

Do you have a niche?

How do you plan to monetize the site?

Trying to earn money through SEO as a Newbie is like trying to win the Daytona 500 with streetcar. Be prepared for a long and arduous challenge.

The fastest way to earn in affiliate marketing is with paid advertising.

A tracker tracks you traffic including where it came from, when and where you received clicks on ads, landing pages, conversions and an assortment of other variable data. If you aren't using tracking to collect data, then you will never learn to earn in this business. The tracking data is the most important data in your business. This is a data driven business and industry.

So you are building a website, are planning on using a website to earn money?

Do you have a niche?

How do you plan to monetize the site?

Trying to earn money through SEO as a Newbie is like trying to win the Daytona 500 with streetcar. Be prepared for a long and arduous challenge.

The fastest way to earn in affiliate marketing is with paid advertising.

A tracker tracks you traffic including where it came from, when and where you received clicks on ads, landing pages, conversions and an assortment of other variable data. If you aren't using tracking to collect data, then you will never learn to earn in this business. The tracking data is the most important data in your business. This is a data driven business and industry.

Im building a website to physically learn how to use wordpress to create a website. I learn hands on. I dont have a niche, but i will find one. I dont know how to monetize my website yet but i will.

I dont want something fast. i dont need the money. but i will take a look into that for sure

Hey all,
Just a new guy here. Learning AM through trial and error. This site has a lot of great information and I'm looking foreword to conversing with you all.
Have a great day,
Zak

Welcome to the forum Zak!
Learning through trial and error is the best way to learn anything.
If you have any questions about AM don`t hesitate to ask around or even to send me a PM.