The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Howdy

larryecm

affiliate
My name is Larry, I've been doing affiliate marketing since 2006, when I started a personal finance blog, and grew it into a top-10 on the internet. I sold it in 2008 to start blogging about making money online, and to do website builds for people, along with consulting to help them get started blogging.

Then I discovered niche sites, and Facebook pages, and have been focusing mainly in this area for the past 3 years.

I currently have an inventory of 8 different authority/niche sites that I manage part-time while working a normal full-time job as a software developer.

Looking into expanding my knowledge beyond just content promotion, and heard this was a great place to learn. Look forward to jumping in.

Welcome!

If you've ever earned any money from marketing why not post up a success story of your earnings and you'll automatically get entered into our $500/monthly giveaway here.

Take your time and browse the forum and when needed ask questions.

Last edited:
Welcome home!
Thanks Servando, reading a bunch of your posts right now :)

Welcome!

If you've ever earned any money from marketing why not post up a success story of your earnings and you'll automatically get entered into our $500/monthly giveaway here.

Take your time and browse the forum and when needed ask questions.
Thank you! I'll spend some time browsing and getting used to things, and I just might do that!

My name is Larry

Hey @larryecm , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you here with us.

I've been doing affiliate marketing since 2006, when I started a personal finance blog, and grew it into a top-10 on the internet. I sold it in 2008 to start blogging about making money online, and to do website builds for people, along with consulting to help them get started blogging.

Then I discovered niche sites, and Facebook pages, and have been focusing mainly in this area for the past 3 years.

I currently have an inventory of 8 different authority/niche sites that I manage part-time while working a normal full-time job as a software developer.

Looking into expanding my knowledge beyond just content promotion, and heard this was a great place to learn. Look forward to jumping in.

Gotta love niche sites. Looking forward to your posts and threads. Sounds like you came to play. I'm sure all the hungry mnds around here will get some awesome direction from your experiences.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Hey @larryecm , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you here with us.

Gotta love niche sites. Looking forward to your posts and threads. Sounds like you came to play. I'm sure all the hungry mnds around here will get some awesome direction from your experiences.
Thank you, appreciate the warm welcome.

MI
Back