The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Howdy Ho!

Daniel M. Clark

affiliate
Hi everyone!
I'm Daniel, and I've been doing the affiliate marketing thing for about a year or so. Actually, my first foray into AM was back in 2001, but I was pretty overwhelmed and moved on to other things for the next 6 years. Actually, after that, I did a bit of AM in 2005 when CafePress started their affiliate program... but I didn't do very well with it, and I didn't move outside of my print-on-demand comfort zone, and most of 2006 and 2007 were spent doing other things. So... I guess you could say I've only been doing affiliate marketing *seriously* for about a year or so :) In that time though, I've gotten to know quite a lot of people that I consider good friends, and I'm quite pleased with the fruits of my efforts so far. I've been to the past two Affiliate Summits, but I'll be missing January's Vegas event due to the upcoming birth of our second child. I'll definitely be attending Summit East next year, though.

Aside from my affiliate work, I'm also a writer specializing in humor - I've just published my first widely-available book, in fact.

I've already seen some familiar faces here, and I'm looking forward to meeting new people and sharing our experiences in the industry!

Welcome to 5 Star, Daniel.

Thanks for joining. It is nice to have you as a member.

I noticed that Aunesty and Billy Kay have both started posting here again after being away for a while.

I exchanged some friendly email with Billy Kay yesterday. He is always a fun person.

You probably know some others who are members here. As time passes you will get to know more of our members.

It is great to be able to welcome you. While we are serious around here a lot of the time, we also like to have a little fun at times. Your humor could be a very good addition.

I hope you will be participating in our discussions whenever you can.

Hey Daniel. Good to see you here. You're history sounds a bit like my own. I look forward to your participation on this forum. Also, congratulations on the upcoming birth of your second child...:) Take care and all the best.

Hey Daniel,

Welcome and I'm thrilled you joined us and shared your background. I feel like I know you from reading all your posts and talking to you over at AffSpot. Really excited to see so many 'spotters' getting active over here. Now I just need to make time to get back over there again. This place has been keeping me so busy lately. Plus it's that time of year where I'm just plain busy with all these merchants that suddenly woke up and said "gee 4th quarter is almost here, guess I'd better try to beef up my program - maybe it's time I called Linda." :p

Anyway super glad you're here and look forward to lots of great conversations with you - here and there. ;)

Wow, welcome to the foum Danial. Sounds like you have a pretty good idea of how things are. Looking forward to have your knowledge in this forum.

banners
Back