The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How you made your first penny from CPA?

Samrath Gupta

A thread name above shows everything ;)

I made my first $58 from Adscend media by promoting their offers by Article marketing !

I was totally a noob at that time and I jumped up from my bed when I saw that I made money from CPA :D

You know how excited it feels huh ?

Tell yours !!

Regards
~Sam~

hehe , yeah that's great feeling to see that You can really make money on-line :D
here is my story:
first ever $ on-line was from "Glee" Tv Show , I've made simple free website with tv show and widget, then YT vid with link, when I woke up - i saw my first ever lead! it was something around 1.3$ hehe, but was soo cool :)

Facebook page went viral - logged on to $315 - was amazed lol - never looked back since :)

mine was from a simple blog i put together about babies ... i made my first 3 dollars from adsense :) i was jumping like a kid yelling ..it worked ..it worked ..

then i sold the blog for 500 bucks after 3 days

I made my first $58 from Adscend media by promoting their offers by Article marketing !

I was totally a noob at that time and I jumped up from my bed when I saw that I made money from CPA :D

Tell yours !!

Regards
~Sam~

I Think This Is Very Hot Method ...

Good Luck

Can you share your method with us? newbies?
Thank you.

Tell yours !!

Regards
~Sam~

I made my first dollars promoting a ClickBank product by making a dedicated site, all I did was seo and I got 2 sales on 3rd day of making the site the toatal was $78 in sales.

Can anyone help me set something up with peerfly to get some good conversions? Im seeming to have trouble and dont know where to start... im a noob! PM me if you want to help! Thanks

I sent out some emails for AFF, forgot about it, checked two days later, had a few thousand dollars worth of conversions.

MI
Back