The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

how would you turn $1500 into $3000

ilov01

affiliate
if you have $1500 on you paypal account, how would you turn that $1500 into $3000 within 3 months or less?

There are no guarantees in marketing. However, I can tell you what I do that has been working for me for a long time.

For the past 16+ years, I have been monetizing 3rd party data (email) using PPL offers.

The reason I use PPL(pay per lead...lead generation) offers is because there is no credit card / purchase required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form, so conversion rates are typically much higher than offers that require you to make a sale.

I favor offers that have a make, get or save money benefit to them, as they have overall worked the best for me. They also tend to have the greatest amount of mass appeal (will be of interest to a large general audience). So the potential exist to produce high volume and cross promotion of the offers is fairly easy.

Some of the verticals that I have done extremely well with are: insurance, education, discount offers, debt, mortgage, credit, loans, assistance, homeowner offers, etc...

The bulk of the offers that I promote pay $20-$40 per lead. I also promote other offers that pay more and less, but the price that an offer pays isn't the sole key factor of its profit potential. For example, you could have an offer that pays $9 and if it converts at 2X or better of a $20 offer than it would perform about the same as or possibly better. At the same time you could have an offer that pays $90, but if it converts poorly then it may not even be worth running. So how well an offer converts is just as important, if not more.

Bottom line, it's just far easier to get someone to fill out a short form than to take out their credit card and make a purchase. So why struggle with trying to sell them this or that, when you could just provide free information to users that they actually want/need and get paid well doing it.

To generate traffic, I acquire fresh targeted data (email) that is referred to as 3rd party data. Which is data that the users have given permission to receive messages from third parties. Which is 100% can-spam compliant.

By acquiring data I'm building assets that I then own and can market to them over and over at low cost. Compared to what most marketers do, which is to pay for traffic or use some free traffic strategy that for many fails to turn a profit or was worth the time to implement.

When you get data it will be based on a specific vertical (whatever the person requested info about or showed an interest in), which you then send a relevant offer based on it. So when I get data for life insurance, I send a life insurance offer. If I get data for education, I send an education offer, etc...

Each record will have a data source URL...where the data was generated from. You want to test the sources individually and find which data sources perform the best and promote the good sources and ditch the poor sources.

Also, you want to segment your opens / clickers - remove the unresponsive users.That way you will be building smaller but more responsive lists and eventually be able to send less and make more with each mailing. Essentially you are converting the data from quantity to quality.

in the end, I'm monetizing data using PPL offers because they offer the path to least resistance to generating conversions / $$$ and converting the data into cash producing assets.

There is a lot more that goes into all of this, but done right it can be extremely profitable. Everyone that I know that is in the business and knows what they are doing, for the most part, does 6-7 figures. While that is a huge range, much comes down to one's ability to scale and effectively manage / build the infrastructure needed in order scale.

It's not for everyone, but something to think about.

There are no guarantees in marketing. However, I can tell you what I do that has been working for me for a long time.

For the past 16+ years, I have been monetizing 3rd party data (email) using PPL offers.

The reason I use PPL(pay per lead...lead generation) offers is because there is no credit card / purchase required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form, so conversion rates are typically much higher than offers that require you to make a sale.

I favor offers that have a make, get or save money benefit to them, as they have overall worked the best for me. They also tend to have the greatest amount of mass appeal (will be of interest to a large general audience). So the potential exist to produce high volume and cross promotion of the offers is fairly easy.

Some of the verticals that I have done extremely well with are: insurance, education, discount offers, debt, mortgage, credit, loans, assistance, homeowner offers, etc...

The bulk of the offers that I promote pay $20-$40 per lead. I also promote other offers that pay more and less, but the price that an offer pays isn't the sole key factor of its profit potential. For example, you could have an offer that pays $9 and if it converts at 2X or better of a $20 offer than it would perform about the same as or possibly better. At the same time you could have an offer that pays $90, but if it converts poorly then it may not even be worth running. So how well an offer converts is just as important, if not more.

Bottom line, it's just far easier to get someone to fill out a short form than to take out their credit card and make a purchase. So why struggle with trying to sell them this or that, when you could just provide free information to users that they actually want/need and get paid well doing it.

To generate traffic, I acquire fresh targeted data (email) that is referred to as 3rd party data. Which is data that the users have given permission to receive messages from third parties. Which is 100% can-spam compliant.

By acquiring data I'm building assets that I then own and can market to them over and over at low cost. Compared to what most marketers do, which is to pay for traffic or use some free traffic strategy that for many fails to turn a profit or was worth the time to implement.

When you get data it will be based on a specific vertical (whatever the person requested info about or showed an interest in), which you then send a relevant offer based on it. So when I get data for life insurance, I send a life insurance offer. If I get data for education, I send an education offer, etc...

Each record will have a data source URL...where the data was generated from. You want to test the sources individually and find which data sources perform the best and promote the good sources and ditch the poor sources.

Also, you want to segment your opens / clickers - remove the unresponsive users.That way you will be building smaller but more responsive lists and eventually be able to send less and make more with each mailing. Essentially you are converting the data from quantity to quality.

in the end, I'm monetizing data using PPL offers because they offer the path to least resistance to generating conversions / $$$ and converting the data into cash producing assets.

There is a lot more that goes into all of this, but done right it can be extremely profitable. Everyone that I know that is in the business and knows what they are doing, for the most part, does 6-7 figures. While that is a huge range, much comes down to one's ability to scale and effectively manage / build the infrastructure needed in order scale.

It's not for everyone, but something to think about.

Thanks for your answer. So if I am right, you buy solo ads for traffic. I am only familiar with solo ads for IM and weight loss niche. Where can I find good quality solo ads providers for PPL offers like debt,insurance,education,loans etc. ?

Thanks!

Thanks for your answer. So if I am right, you buy solo ads for traffic. I am only familiar with solo ads for IM and weight loss niche. Where can I find good quality solo ads providers for PPL offers like debt,insurance,education,loans etc. ?

Thanks!

I use this FB group a lot for tracking down solo placements. Solo Ads Testimonials.

Thanks!

As I mentioned...I acquire 3rd party data (data records of users that filled out a form that requested info regarding the vertical) and provided permission to receive messages from third parties. This has nothing to do with solo ads.

I buy the data and also have rev-share deals where I get the data for $0 upfront cost and split the revenue generated from sending it, with the data providers.

You can PM me about data. I'm not posting about it in an open forum.

if you have $1500 on you paypal account, how would you turn that $1500 into $3000 within 3 months or less?
Affiliate marketing. Use the first month to set up, second month to test and tweak ads, third month to make it big.

banners
Back