The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How would you rate your time management?

spook2992

On a scale of one - ten, how would you rate your time management? Like how much do you procrastinate when you should be making money?

Id give myself a 5.

Good question.

I'd give myself a 7.

I've definitely been down by a 3 many times though but the more I get organised the more productive I get!

Procrastination has always been a problem for me, I manage to get things done by the deadlines but I leave everything for the last minute and I usually go into night owl mode before the work is due

7 Also, it's hard when i'm tired but I work a lot and get lots done in the day!

I'm at a 2. My biggest problem it I spend way to much time looking at others stuff. Cool shiny banner, what script are they using, how much traffic, links etc.

time-content-marketing-spreadsheet.jpg

I came across this spreadsheet looks like a a good idea for time management. I take the 2 hours a day as a sales pitch, it takes me two hours to open all the tabs I need open. But I like the idea.

4 at the moment...but I am trying increase it!
i should be more productive...maybe I should create weekly tasks and plan!
I am trying to get up in the morning at 6AM but I cannot...:mad:

My biggest problem is distraction takes me a long time social networks or when I realize I end up with multiple tabs open and I removed the lens for a 2

I'm getting better - I wish I could shut down Skype and Facebook but I do so much business via both...

I would rate myself 7.5 - 8 where I can manage to stop procrastination when I felt I need to work or meet the deadline. The most effective strategy that I do in order to be productive is to list all the tasks for the day and set an estimated time on each task, which will limit wasted time and get more things done. I personally use a time tracking tool called Time Doctor, which I used to organize tasks and set an estimated time. What helps this strategy effective is, I do it with self discipline. I also do regular breaks, which keep my sanity.

banners
Back