propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How would you rate your time management?

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by spook2992, Jul 8, 2013.

1. spook2992

spook2992 Affiliate affiliate

On a scale of one - ten, how would you rate your time management? Like how much do you procrastinate when you should be making money?

Id give myself a 5.

2. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

Good question.

I'd give myself a 7.

I've definitely been down by a 3 many times though but the more I get organised the more productive I get!

3. andrasdeak19

andrasdeak19 Affiliate affiliate

Procrastination has always been a problem for me, I manage to get things done by the deadlines but I leave everything for the last minute and I usually go into night owl mode before the work is due

4. achilies

achilies Affiliate affiliate

if there is a project i am interested in i would say 9-10 .. if not then 4

5. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

7 Also, it's hard when i'm tired but I work a lot and get lots done in the day!

6. dinabrokoth

dinabrokoth The Fix'er! affiliate

I'd rate myself for the top from the bottom 1/10 because I'm in a trouble of huge procrastination!

7. adrian

adrian Affiliate affiliate

I'm at a 2. My biggest problem it I spend way to much time looking at others stuff. Cool shiny banner, what script are they using, how much traffic, links etc.

8. adrian

adrian Affiliate affiliate

time-content-marketing-spreadsheet.jpg

I came across this spreadsheet looks like a a good idea for time management. I take the 2 hours a day as a sales pitch, it takes me two hours to open all the tabs I need open. But I like the idea.

9. btmdario

btmdario Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

4 at the moment...but I am trying increase it!
    i should be more productive...maybe I should create weekly tasks and plan!
    I am trying to get up in the morning at 6AM but I cannot...:mad:

10. gustgrc

gustgrc Affiliate affiliate

My biggest problem is distraction takes me a long time social networks or when I realize I end up with multiple tabs open and I removed the lens for a 2

11. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

I'm getting better - I wish I could shut down Skype and Facebook but I do so much business via both...

12. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

OH MY!

I will say 3..

I can't do much because of lots of distraction.

13. matt22

matt22 Affiliate affiliate

I would rate myself 7.5 - 8 where I can manage to stop procrastination when I felt I need to work or meet the deadline. The most effective strategy that I do in order to be productive is to list all the tasks for the day and set an estimated time on each task, which will limit wasted time and get more things done. I personally use a time tracking tool called Time Doctor, which I used to organize tasks and set an estimated time. What helps this strategy effective is, I do it with self discipline. I also do regular breaks, which keep my sanity.

14. chiruraaj

chiruraaj Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

i would give myself 4. Procrastination is a big problem for me at the moment. :(

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed