The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to win SEOcontest 2008 !!

My startagy is to have a long term #1 spot on google for seocontest and hope that seocontest is in the search term so far its working LOL too bad it was not seocontest 2008
Just need google to see I updated my page I am on vaction and yesterday was my first chance to check the contest

Can I enter more then 1 site and win first and second?

When does the contest end?

Oh my god!! Did you read the seo contest rules? the keyword is SEOCONTEST2008, not seocontest. hahah :nono:

Last edited by a moderator:
get lots of seocontest keyword site links like from mycarcasherdotcom seocontest and shopautodotca seocontest sites I won 8 checkpoints and finished second in carcasher and won shopautodotca the links will work great just waiting to see how far I can get with just 1 link from seocontest.net

I feel like I have an unfair advantage here

You must be joking. :friends: we are friends. :D

get lots of seocontest keyword site links like from mycarcasherdotcom seocontest and shopautodotca seocontest sites I won 8 checkpoints and finished second in carcasher and won shopautodotca the links will work great just waiting to see how far I can get with just 1 link from seocontest.net

I feel like I have an unfair advantage here

How did you do in cpayscom, globalwarming awareness2007?

Sorry to hear about shopautodotca but that one was a hoax.

I think links is the key to rankings here and winning the contest :) I see quite a few links on Yahoo for the #1 site already!

Can I enter more then 1 site and win first and second?

When does the contest end?

You have two entries in the database made within few minutes one after another.

You better contact us asap and tell me which entry I should remove before both URL's are disqualified.

Multiple entries are NOT ALLOWED

My strategy is simple "Hard Work"

I guess content + aggressive backlinking will be the decider!

My homepage has PR6 will it be an advantage?

Thanks!

so far I am the top 100 with only a link from my home page not bad for just a single link.

I am on vaction and will start add more links in about 2 weeks plenty of time left to take the lead

so far I am the top 100 with only a link from my home page not bad for just a single link.

I am on vaction and will start add more links in about 2 weeks plenty of time left to take the lead

You & me both i have not had time to start linking, i have had people linking to me which helps :D but will start my main efforts in a couple of weeks.

This is quite interesting to see this site is performing well, but I have a concern about going off topic with the niche site one have, the visitors may find it is not related to Aluminum Dye casting and thats a risk? :scared:

However this is a good subject to watch, kineticdc has really a cool site.

I write a small article about domain names for the contest seocontest2008.uk.com/good-and-bad-domains-for-seocontest2008 I think it may help you if you are a begginer.
I disabled the link here because someone can think it's a spam

I write a small article about domain names for the contest seocontest2008.uk.com/good-and-bad-domains-for-seocontest2008 I think it may help you if you are a begginer.
I disabled the link here because someone can think it's a spam

I think most of seo guys know about that.
whats your opinion on subdomains ?:help:

I think most of seo guys know about that.

That's why I am saing this article is for begginers :)

I think subdomains are still better than folders but from Google are saying that subdomain will have same strenght like folders to prevent subdomains spamming and occupating first page with only one domain... But we all know about google's double standart...
If you are asking about subdomain in the contest I think competitors with subdomain or folder at older and strong domains have a big advantage. When I started the contest with lanix.org/seocontest2008 the page was indexed for ~40 minz... but it took 6 days for google to index seocontest2008.uk.com

I prefer folder over sub domains until your site is fairly a large site. I have tested with both the options and the bottom line is domain.com/folder performs much better than subdomain.domain.com.

I am talking about medium sites which I have, they are having around 800 pages of contents each. ;)

My 2c.

Making a subdomain for a contest is very audacious, and can give some result (look at the sphere's seocontest), but I think that it is better to make a directory, or a simple file (like mine).

I search partnerships for my seocontest2008 (h**p://acidifie.coupdeprojecteur.net/seocontest2008.html). Does somebody want to exchange links with me ?

P.S. : french sphere's seocontest : 17th! :yahoo:

Making a subdomain for a contest is very audacious, and can give some result (look at the sphere's seocontest), but I think that it is better to make a directory, or a simple file (like mine).

I search partnerships for my seocontest2008 (h**p://acidifie.coupdeprojecteur.net/seocontest2008.html). Does somebody want to exchange links with me ?

P.S. : french sphere's seocontest : 17th! :yahoo:

I do not compete for the prize but can exchange link with you.

Your link will be posted here: SEOcontest2008 - UK Webmaster World SEO Contest on Squidoo

banners
Back