The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Track Direct Offers When Using Facebook Ads

Any ways if u want to do that without tracking Software , just use sub ids of the cpa network
for example
Code:
www.cpanetwork.com/index.php?offer=1000&affid=100&sub1=banner1
www.cpanetwork.com/index.php?offer=1000&affid=100&sub1=banner2
www.cpanetwork.com/index.php?offer=1000&affid=100&sub1=banner3
and when there is a conversion you will see that in your cpa network report
i hope that this will help.

Hey,

First of all, I really don't recommend you direct linking offers on FB, usually, they will ban your ads account faster than you know it. If your lucky your ads will just be taken down. What you should do instead is create a bridge page ( a landing page that separates your offer and the visitor) then redirect your visitors to the offer. This way your chances of getting banned is slim to none also this way you can track your campaign since you made the landing page. Many tutorials out there. The reason why you can't really track offers from just images is because you don't own the offer so you can't add a tracking code to it. But there is definitely ways around it, however, its not recommended.

Also by building a bridge page you can also collect leads :)

Cheers,
Vinnie

Hey,

First of all, I really don't recommend you direct linking offers on FB, usually, they will ban your ads account faster than you know it. If your lucky your ads will just be taken down. What you should do instead is create a bridge page ( a landing page that separates your offer and the visitor) then redirect your visitors to the offer. This way your chances of getting banned is slim to none also this way you can track your campaign since you made the landing page. Many tutorials out there. The reason why you can't really track offers from just images is because you don't own the offer so you can't add a tracking code to it. But there is definitely ways around it, however, its not recommended.

Also by building a bridge page you can also collect leads :)

Cheers,
Vinnie

as @Vinnie mentioned
i forgot to tell you that your account at risk with direct linking

Guys Guys , Thanks for the amazing replies but i guess i said it wrong . I am actually using a LP . Let me explain it again

I use 10 images , When a user clicks any of them , He is redirected to xyz.com [My landing page] . From there , he will be redirected to my offer .

So when an offer converts , how do i know which image he came from ?

Btw Jody Walsh , Check your skype , I wanted to know this to promote offers from expert mobi :D

I use 10 images , When a user clicks any of them , He is redirected to xyz.com [My landing page] . From there , he will be redirected to my offer .

So when an offer converts , how do i know which image he came from ?

Because you're going to use a tracking link that will give you that data, or use the suggestion that @tyoussef gave you.

I know, it's confusing sometimes, especially at the beginning. :)

Because you're going to use a tracking link that will give you that data, or use the suggestion that @tyoussef gave you.

I know, it's confusing sometimes, especially at the beginning. :)

Made some sense now But Just one thing , the link he gives me , i can use that same link for all my images , or do i need to use different links for different images ?

For example he gives me a link like : mydomain.com?clickid=

Can i use this same link for my images , or do i need to add

For 1st Image : mydomain.com?clickid= 1

For 2nd image : mydomain.com?clickid= 2

And so on!

Edit : I am talking about fixing this without any tracker. I have never used one and always prefer to use the FB conversion Pixels!

Last edited:
banners
Back