The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Submit to Articles Directories

tommygun

affiliate
I am new to article directory submission, kindly tell me What is recommended limit of submitting one article to different directories?
I mean in how many article directories one single article can be submitted or there is no limit at all.?
Kindly provide feedback as soon as possible :helpsmilie:

You can submit one article to as many as article directories.There is no harm in that just like directory submission you will be submitting your site details to 100's of directoris same way it is with articles directory.

There is no such limit to submit articles. you can submit as many articles you want. Just make sure the articles you submit are unique and not copy of any article. For a better start you can find list of article directories on directorycritic.com

You can submit one article to as many as article directories.There is no harm in that just like directory submission you will be submitting your site details to 100's of directoris same way it is with articles directory.

It's recommandable to not submit the same article to more than a few article directories.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering which is more successfull article submission or link submission??? as i think doing both would take too much of my time.

Any suggestions?

It's recommandable to not submit the same article to more than a few article directories.

I don't agree to that. Nobody is going to ask you how much directories have you submitted the same article. Still if you think its right, then you can change the Title of them and submit to as much directories you like.

I think it's okay to submit an article to several article directories as long as you are the original author of that article and the article has no duplicate content...

Be sure also to submit your article to the proper category of the article directory and you have used properly your targeted keywords in resource box.

You must also observe if the article directory will approve your article. If you see that your article is not reviewed for almost a month, don't waste your time and effort submitting to them. Better to find other directories that have fast approval...

I don't agree to that. Nobody is going to ask you how much directories have you submitted the same article. Still if you think its right, then you can change the Title of them and submit to as much directories you like.

Any way the articles are written by us and its unique. I have seen in one of my site i started posting to many ariticles directory and iam getting good traffic.

On this topic there are lot many confusion is there.

But when we started with seo thing it was said articles submission will bring more traffic.

As far as the articles are unique it will not affect your site rank but will send more traffic. And also if you submit more articles to same directories it will help to boost those keywords.

banners
Back