The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to show visitor URL on our LP?

ezi2buy

affiliate
Hi everyone:

I have a very newbie question.

I created a landing page and wish to add in fixture to show up which URL that I send the traffic show on my LP.

Example: Welcome abc.com visitor, Attention abc.com visitor

Can anyone teach me?

I am using CPVlab as my tracking tools.

I'm assuming you're using PPV traffic. If your PPV network allows passing of the domain variable to your landing page, then that's great as you can easily echo it with a simple php code.

The tricky part however, is that not all PPV networks offer the ability to pass the actual domain where the pop occurred to your landing page. In this case your best bet is to pass the target keyword to your LP and use custom rules to adjust the output.. This route however, does requires a bit more work and knowledge of coding.

I'm assuming you're using PPV traffic. If your PPV network allows passing of the domain variable to your landing page, then that's great as you can easily echo it with a simple php code.

The tricky part however, is that not all PPV networks offer the ability to pass the actual domain where the pop occurred to your landing page. In this case your best bet is to pass the target keyword to your LP and use custom rules to adjust the output.. This route however, does requires a bit more work and knowledge of coding.

Thank you radium for your reply.

Yes, I'm using PPV traffic with 50ored, MTraffic and Leadimpact. Does these 3 traffic sources allows passing the domain variable?
If yes, how can I apply it?
And how to pass the target keyword to my LP and use custom rules to adjust the output?
Would you mind to teach me? Or hints me at least where to find answer for all of this?

Thank you very much.

50onRed does offer the ability to pass the domain directly.. Just make sure you have appended &domain={domain} at the end of your creative URL to capture it. You can output it with a very simple php script.

<?php echo $_GET['domain']; ?>

Just place the code where you want the string to be outputted and save your lp with .php file extension for it to work on your server.

Keywords are passed the same way but instead of printing it directly, you'll have to process it with a "find & replace" script to make it look valid to the end user. I don't have a script at hand right now, but I believe that in this business, outsourcing the time consuming parts is your best bet.

@radium is right.

I think LeadImpact give you that variable as well, but I don't know the exact value. It should work in the same way.

Let me know if you managed to get it working.

banners
Back