The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to setup "LP prefetching" feature in PopAds?

vaRos

affiliate
Hello everyone. I am extremely in need of PopAds prefetching feature (read here), but haven't got a clue how to implement it.

Obviously I use a tracker link, which destribute traffic on around 10 landers in 1 campaign. How I can implement this feature to speed up LPs loading time (they are extremely slow and I do not have an opportunity to make them faster).

They say I can do the following::
Domain Brokerage providing Global Naming Assets Solutions - MYTRACKER.COM@@http://mylandingpage3.com

But in this case it will prefetch only 1 particular LP, but not all that are working in the campaign.

I know, I can create 1 campaign per 1 lander both in tracker and PopAds to make this happen, but I hope there is more beutiful way to do so. And anyway, it is better to have all info in 1 place rather than separated on 10 campaigns.

Thank you in advance!

so you mean you want to split traffic of one campaign on many Landing page using your tracking software ? .
because that's what people actually doing.
and why is that slow ?
what tracking System are you using ? .

so you mean you want to split traffic of one campaign on many Landing page using your tracking software ? .
because that's what people actually doing.
and why is that slow ?
what tracking System are you using ? .
the problem is only in Landing Pages, thay are too heavy for pop traffic. Regular blog.
tracker Pixelk

I think the prefetch feature works better for when you're using the same landing page instead of split testing multiple ones.

At the end, they will try to prefetch your tracking link but it might not be the same you're sending the traffic to if you have multiple landers.
I'd say you probably need to define your best landers first and later use the prefetch feature in the best ones.

the problem is only in Landing Pages, thay are too heavy for pop traffic. Regular blog.
tracker Pixelk
why Don't you try to optimize your landing page ?.
but i think if it's WordPress it's a hard task.

why Don't you try to optimize your landing page ?.
but i think if it's WordPress it's a hard task.
Yes, it is WP :D

I think the prefetch feature works better for when you're using the same landing page instead of split testing multiple ones.

At the end, they will try to prefetch your tracking link but it might not be the same you're sending the traffic to if you have multiple landers.
I'd say you probably need to define your best landers first and later use the prefetch feature in the best ones.

Thanks for clarification, will do like you said.

actually i don't recommend to use Wodpress landing page with PPV traffic at all.
it takes time to load + the user close it before he sees it .

MI
Back