propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to send file to email and redirect after optin?

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by JerHetrick, Jul 27, 2015.

1. JerHetrick

JerHetrick Affiliate affiliate

I am working on my first real sales funnel. What I need to do is send a free product (a pdf file) to visitors after email optin. At the time of opt in I also need the visitor to be redirected to a landing page.

What tools would I need to do this? I am using wordpress and have found plugins that sned file on optin but nothing that will send file and redirect at opt in.

Any help would be appreciated. I really need to get this thing up and moving as soon as possible.

Thank in advance!

2. newaff

newaff Affiliate affiliate

3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

There are a number of ways to do this. Many plugins. I'm reviewing Thrive Leads at the moment. It's $59 for a single site and $97 for multi sites. This is a very cool plugin and I can already see I will be buying this one!

It can be programmed to integrate into your funnel quite nicely with a customized opt-in form and integrate into your auto-responder easily.

Of course, if you are using double opt-in, then you can put the download link in that email or better yet, on the confirmation page.

4. Effect

Effect Affiliate affiliate

Yeah send it in the email confiramtion?

5. JerHetrick

JerHetrick Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for the replies! So I am now set up with Aweber. I initially went with MailChimp and my account was froze within a day for sending affiliate product links in my mailings.

6. Sebastian Hanson

Sebastian Hanson Affiliate affiliate

Aweber is good but you could take a look about GetResponse as well. They are cheaper then Aweber.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed