The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to sell your services abroad with no language skills

Europreneur

affiliate
Hi Guys,

If you struggle to rank high with your English website then you should consider other countries online market. I give you an example. Let's say your major keyword is webmaster in the UK market compared to your equivalent in France for instance. That is quite interesting. See what happens.

A- Your search in Google UK will display as per:

English Keyword "webmaster"

- Results 1 - 10 of about 329,000,000 for webmaster.

- Pages from the UK Results 1 - 10 of about 14,900,000 for webmaster.

• Number of search in Google UK for "webmaster": average 49,500/month
B - And in French* your Google results will display as per:

Important Notice:
When you log into Google.Fr, you shall see 3 radio buttons under the search box category displaying:

- Radio button 1 - Rechercher dans Le Web = Search in the World Wide Web

- Radio button 2 - Pages Francophones: meaning Pages displayed within the French Wide Web. We could call it F.W.W. for French Wide Web.

- Radio button 3 - Pages France: France only

French equivalent Keyword is "webmaster" as in English

- Radio button 1 Résultats 1 - 10 sur un total d'environ 338,000,000 pour webmaster.

- Radio button 2 Pages : Francophone Résultats 1 - 10 sur un total d'environ 8,360,000 pages en français pour webmaster.

- Radio button 3 Pages : France Résultats 1 - 10 sur un total d'environ 2,180,000 pour webmaster.

• Number of search in Google France for "webmaster": average 165,000/month
So, what prevent you from having your site in French?
Language barrier? We can do something for you about it and much more. I wait for your queries. A bientot.
Serge

but how can you approach to other users when you have language barrier?

so you need to approach them using language that many of us know....:D

type french words

French people will never type english words in google to search anything, they will always type french.

Just type the french translation of webmaster or web design french, I am sure you will get lot of results.

Why would the french use english words - or any other non-english speaking country. Most of them are very proud of their own language. Plus, you'd have to optimise your content so that they can understand it too - no use marketing in .fr if you only have english content.

And then if you do get clients from another country, how will you understand their requests when they mail in for support, sales, etc.? You'd have to hire someone capable of speaking that language which, when it comes down to it, is rather expensive.

Just a thought.

French people will never type english words in google to search anything, they will always type french.

Just type the french translation of webmaster or web design french, I am sure you will get lot of results.

yes you can use translations.....because, not all people in the world can speak or understand english..... so we need that tool also...:D

It is an extremely good idea to try and internationalize your website for SEO. I get a lot of traffic from non English speaking countries on some of my websites that have international versions.

It's a little difficult do do this with some websites, especially if you are offering a service. But if you are simply offering "information", it's very easy to internationalize the content.

You can just use Google Translate. It gets the job done.

As a matter of fact, if you have 1,000 pages of information content that's ranked well, and you haven't created an international version, you're losing out big time.

banners
Back