The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Sell One Million Copies Of Your Book Or Product In 6 Months On Social Media

jcorkern

<b>Senior Member - SEO Pro<br />Global Moderator</
Administrator
Once you've pulled off some miraculous things in marketing, the methods seem to sear into your soul and changes your life forever. The method I am about to share with you changed my mind about social media forever.

I am going to share with you a method on how you can flip your entire world upside down in 6 months or less if you learn to grind. I mean work like there is no tomorrow, and it will cost you absolutely nothing but your time.

I am even going to make it more challenging by stating you can do this with only a brand new twitter account and a free blogspot blog + plus a constant grind!

There are no more excuses!

Grind!

What is grinding? It's something most have never done in their life. Most wander through life just getting by, but you need to leave that crowd if you want to make a difference and have a lifestyle that few ever have the chance to live.

This Is Grinding!

[video=youtube;fxrSr2vV68g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxrSr2vV68g[/video]​

You need to make the decision now, even before reading the rest of this post, that you will grind as hard as you can. I will set your benchmarks for you, and if you follow them, you will reap the rewards I have stated as possible.

It doesn't matter if the market is already saturated, competition is not even on the radar, and nobody will stop you if you follow my directions. It's impossible for you to fail if you follow these simple instructions.

Setup Content and Products

If you are broke, go get a free blogspot blog on blogger here Blogger.com - Create a unique and beautiful blog. It’s easy and free.

Pick you niche, and if you already have one, good, you are already a step ahead. If you already have a blog, good, that is one more step you are ahead of the game.

You need a few post that answers questions and a product page or two, maybe you choose a review of another product and are using affiliate marketing. It does not matter if you own an e commerce site, are an affiliate product or selling a kindle e book, a clickbank product or whatever, but you must have some useful content.

Spend the first week or two putting content and your product together.

Now it's time to market, but it's not what you think it is!

After that, get on twitter and use the twitter.com/search

Search for keywords that are in your field and start re-tweeting others tweets and then send them a reply, thanking them for helping people, compliment them, share their content.

When someone follows you, look at their profile, find out exactly what they do and tweet out something like this:

Hey everyone, Check out my friend @theirtwitterhandle , They help people do (state what they do).

Your goal is to do this to 400 people a day. This will bring you about 60 followers each and every day. Just keep pushing and slowly answering questions for them on your blog, but don't tweet your stuff yet.

Continue doing this for a full month before tweeting your content.

Now, let's do some math.

If you get 60 new followers a day, that is only 1800 people per month. Not a huge amount, so how will this ever work in 6 months or less because it's only 12k followers?

Here is something most miss!

"The average number of follower per user is 208 (Jeff Bullas). There are more than 284 million active Twitter users monthly, 80 percent of which are using mobile devices to tweet (Twitter). About 63 percent of Twitter users regard their smartphones as their primary tweeting device (eMarketer)"

30+ #Twitter Marketing Stats: 2015 - #infographic

When we look at total reach since each of your 12 k followers will have 206 followers themselves, we now have a reach of 2,496,000 potential people. Not bad for for a start... right?

Well, the math on just 30 days is about 360,000 in available reach, not bad for a months work.

This is not like PPC and other ads, as long as you are good to your following, it's free traffic forever. That is an awesome deal when you think about it.

They are highly targeted, already have an interest in what you do and they are now working for you willingly for simply being nice and sharing their content, being complimented and being a part of your group. Reciprocity at it's best.

Once you make these people loyal followers, they will re-tweet your post and your content will spread like wildfire across the web. As you continue to build, your daily followers will increase as you become an influencer in that niche, compounding the results further.

This will also make you trend on twitter, it will be shared on Facebook by many since a lot of people have systems setup to share what they tweet on Facebook.

Considering this, you might actually double that reach.

Make sure your content is good, keep working on it and adding more and starting month two, you share 3 post a week to your site, the rest is to continue to share what others do and building followers.

The main factors in this are liking and reciprocity. You share their stuff, they will share yours. They like you? They will go to war for you if need be.

It's not hard, but it is time consuming and a lot of work.

You can't say it does not work, i've done it, I have done it over and over for my clients, myself and taught others to do it.

There are no more excuses! Get busy!

Re: How To Sell One Million Copies Of Your Book Or Product In 6 Months On Social Medi

To exemplify the potential power of sociaql media in getting the word out, I just tweeted the post from jcorkern above.

Within 5 minutes, I already had notifications from twitter of 5 new followers in my inbox due to that tweet.

banners
Back