monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to promote incentive offers?

Discussion in 'Incentive Marketing' started by sleenirvana, Nov 17, 2014.

1. sleenirvana

sleenirvana Affiliate affiliate

The title says it all. Any insight guys?

2. monetizer
  3. shreedharcva

shreedharcva Affiliate affiliate

What type of offers are you interested in??

Web Incentives OR Mobile Apps ??

4. Pommy

Pommy Affiliate affiliate

Hi, I also wonder how to promote mobile game incentives. Any simple explanations or samples?

5. almobi

almobi Affiliate Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi,What kind of incent offer? game or else?mobile or PC? It would be better if you give a example,and different countries has different stragedy!

6. yesuplizard

yesuplizard Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

We have a lots of different offers, we mainly focus on CPI basis with incent traffic.
    Please contact me for more information.

7. Nuvia Gonzalez

Nuvia Gonzalez Affiliate affiliate

Not sure what you're interested in bud. It depends what niche you're trying to promote.

8. Happy Marketer

Happy Marketer Affiliate affiliate

For me I drive traffic to my landing page and collect leads than just redirect to any suitable incentive offer.a

9. Batman

Batman Affiliate affiliate

Simply buy traffic from a reputable ads networks and drive them to your offer page.

10. jennifergrey

jennifergrey Affiliate affiliate

Intensive offers are given on the particular product. If you buy that product you will get something complementary with it.

11. teardroptony9

teardroptony9 Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi there! My suggestion for this are the following:

1. Create a quality content that will somehow promote these incentive offers to your target market.
    2. Post this content on a blog and in different social media account for easy access.
    3. Create a video and talk about it and post it in social media (optional).
    4. Send a newsletter and inform your subscribers about these incentivized offers.

Of course, you need to make sure that these offers are relevant to your audience. All the more, it should be valuable and useful to them. If ever you are promoting offers from other companies, be sure to partner with the right affiliate company who can help you provide the best offers that will keep your users engaged.;)

I for myself have been using this offerwall tool from my affiliate partner (OfferDaddy). And since partnering with them, I noticed a big boost in revenues... That's why I'm so happy to sign up with them...:D

Hope this helps!:)

Featured Resources (View All)

MI