The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to promot Clicksure CPA Product easily???????

uzzal15

Banned
I am newbie affiliate marketer. I want to promote clicksure product. How can i promote clicksure product easily. Any Suggestion for me?? :confused:

i don't know why you are willing to promote clicksure product. Most of them are related to e-business(like make money online).. if you already have website and traffic or subscribers in your email marketing campaign then it won't be hard for you to promote. else try video marketing and social media marketing(i won't suggest any of these). i suggest you to choose different network. PPD or PPI will be good for newbies. i lost my $200 dollar in clicksure.. bcoz i didn't made any sales for last 6 months.. :(

Your approach should be how to sell an e-book product, I guess this is what clicksure product was?
Well basically, pretty less people prefer e-book, people want physical stuff! Not an e-book unless there's a big reason for them to buy it.

Clicksure products are mainly related with IM/MMO niche.
You should try building a list and then start promoting these products. This will help u generate a long term income.

You can also look into JVZoo and Warrior Plus they offer instant payment directly into your paypal account.

MI
Back