The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to pre-sell your traffic most effectively in order to get a maximum of conversions

mattsuc

affiliate
Hi,

currently I am busy with finding out what the best way of pre-selling the traffic I get is in order to achieve a maximum of conversions.

Every one of us knows that it is the worst way just to redirect cold traffic to your affiliate company's sales page if you want the traffic to convert.

As far as I know it is effective to post content on your blog, build your own marketing list, send mails to other marketers' lists, employ facebook cross promotion or buy ads on facebook ..

What ways of pre-selling the traffic you get do you use to make your visitors hot to buy the products you promote?

Cheers Matthias

Hello,

I am mainly promoting affiliate marketing training courses where newbees as well as advanced online marketers can learn how to build a rewarding online business.

First of all good luck for your initiative towards your goal. looks like you have selected a decent product, which is popular and trustworthy,Hopefully you will get decent amount of sales anyway. But if you are prepared for the bit of extra work, then all you are going to need to do, is make a quick and easy, straight to the point, landing page or blog site.
make a compelling landing page where your customers will land into, make a nice and simple review of your product or a short story,thus you can pre-sell your product. one more thing you should add a video in regards to your product,Marketers these days tends to like video about products.With video it is easier to keep people interested as well.

'kindly provide more details like how to promote affiliate products. I want to promote products from peerfly. Which traffic source can I use. I have good idea of PPC, but heard that I can not able to use

banners
Back