monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to play Games and Make money?

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by yesuplizard, Mar 8, 2016.

1. yesuplizard

yesuplizard Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

MeshBean is a mobile app, you can download it FREE from Google Play,
    Install/download apps to collect coins and exchange your coins with Gift cards, Paypal money.
    check out our website:
    Play New Games, Make Money Online

2. monetizer
  3. Make Money Online

Make Money Online Affiliate affiliate

Any review or affiliate?

4. yesuplizard

yesuplizard Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi,

Here is the website, you can browse :Play New Games, Make Money Online
    If you Google it, it will give you reviews of the app.

Let me know if you need more information.

5. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

The first and best way you can make money from playing games is by testing them. I have seen a friend of mine who tests all the games that are developed by the company and he is paid to do that. It is always a hard contract to get but nce you have managed to land on one, you will get a good percent of the returns. You can also be able to sell the experience or reviews you get from playing the game.

6. Happy Marketer

Happy Marketer Affiliate affiliate

I found most of them were scam that is why they don't submit their app on any popular app market. Do you have any payment prof? How much a person earn if he plays 1 hour per day?

7. jennifergrey

jennifergrey Affiliate affiliate

It is almost scam. As I have tried all these modes.

8. richnlp

richnlp Affiliate affiliate

I like it, looks interesting!

9. teardroptony9

teardroptony9 Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi there! If you are trying to make money through you game app, I suggest you find a reputable affiliate company who can help you generate more revenues as you promote your game online. I for myself have developed an app and integrated an offerwall from OfferDaddy to help me increase traffic and revenues. Maybe if you want to use their tool, you can check out their site here... Of course, you can always for other ways to make money while playing games. It's your choice...;)

Hope I was able to help...:)

10. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

The gaming field has very many opportunities tat you can utilize. talked before of the friend who plays the games just to test them and get paid for that. i will say that it is the best thing ever because you enjoy doing what you love. You can also look for offers that are related to te niche that you can then be promoting. There are several networks that have fully committed themselves to the gaming world. Just as @teardroptony9 has pu it, you can get a good app that will help improve your revenue. It is all about being creative and smart.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI