The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to not get banned on yahoo

You get banned by being reported by the community enough times.

So you can usually avoid it by actually trying to give a sincere reply to the question and not spam it ... then put the link in the source box with a brief description of what it is. I say you can avoid the ban most of the time, because some times other affiliates or users will just report anyone with an affiliate link (thus -> redirect it, either php redirect or to an iframed offer, to minimize the chance of that).

Also, follow my post on YA on how I setup my profile not to allow one person to flag multiple answers I write.

And ... if the niche would have only a few questions asked in a day, then don't answer them all within a few minutes. Rather pick a few of them, tomorrow also answer a few of the new questions, not all, etc...

Bottom line - give it a try, test things out. And for the %^% DON'T JUST SPAM.

PS. If you want to post the links to questions or send them trough to PM, I can possibly give you more advice.

Lol, no you don't say a link redirect anywhere ... i would put something like: areallyawesomeloan.com is a place to check if you can get your loan out for your college degree ... and THAT link redirect to the CPA offer or whatever. Anyways ...

Just read the topic in my sig, if you don't understand it all, read it again, then test, then read it again ... and TEST.

You are basically asking questions I already answered in the topic. I know it seems confusing, but short of somebody giving you a video walk trough, you will just have to read and apply until it works.

MI
Back