The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Not Get Banned Creating Multiple Social Media Accounts

TrafficYoda

This guide is for people using Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram

Hello everyone, I have started free traffic souce with soical media for about 3 months now. I tried buying accounts which is much more convenient, but with the nature of my method of marketing I decided creating my own will be better off. From there I learned a lot and I would like to give back to this forum since I get so much help from so many people on my journey on instagram and popads.

If you see a lot of instagram, facebook journes account making process seems to be the first problem the hit on and not a easy problem to be solved. This can be a pain. This is quiet reasonable because anyone creating a lot of accounts by one person never has good intention (according to Social Media). Either you are using their traffic source to make money (meaning you are making money without paying them) or you are dropping their traffic quality by disturbing the user's experience some way.

We in the other hand, we want to either beat their tos and make money or make as much money as possible before social media updates catch up on your method. Either way you want to create multiple accounts without getting banned.

So How To Solve The Problem....

There is two big reasons why you are getting banned:
1. Your Activity
2. Your Connection

(Reminder: I learned a lot of these tricks from many people, so my guide is basically mixture of many experienced social media marketers! So some tips you might have heard before and some are my own that I learned through experience and they work 100% I have no bans with my own creation of accounts but sorry none for sale I use them all for my own marketing.)

(WARNING: I do not recommend account generating programs, I do not recommend you even try them, etiher go buy from a seller that is real and selling safe accounts or make your own through this guide)

Your activity
This is the easy part.
Remember the time you first tried out facebook? it took you a few days or maybe few hours (for some people) to get used to plateform, and it takes a few more days to get the hang of it, and few more to become a fan and few more days before you go crazy for it? Well, you gotta "act" like this. No first time users going to follower 1000 people per day (that's retarded) and comment 500 people etc.

Keep it real, and try to mix up your activity, no one in the world is going to just keep following 1000 people none stop it should get boring before you reach 100 try it yourself...(I have tried up to 350 following before I gave up and just bought a bot) see if you can keep following people without getting bored, tired or hungry. Try mixing in commenting, like, share, etc. as you follow or add new friends.

And please please please, for the sake of your CR, you need to finish your profile. No social media plateform will see a no profile picture and no picture on the wall real accounts. Add a image! It will also help you from getting banned any way. For instagram, remember to add in few images or even just one to give some sort of quality before you start following It will really mean a lot.

Your Connection :
IP connection

This is the most important, when you create a lot of accounts on a single ip that's a big big red flag, and you will get banned within few minutes if you have way too many. Fastest ban for me was within an hour.

How to solve?
The safest way is buy dedicated proxies and 1 proxy per account.
However not everyone can afford dedicated proxies and instagram seems to be okay with up to 3 account per semi-dedicated proxies. but 1 proxy per account is the safest and most recommended

Another solution is using a dynamic ip in a large city with a large ips pool. Social media will not ban dynamic ips they will risk losing real users. To them it will seems like a single ip is doing 10 real activity and 1 spam activity so they don't flag it. just remember to change the ip every time you create a new account!

Tip: Please keep the ip same for each of your accounts, emails can be opened by your real ip but when you do anything on their social plateforms remember to keep the ips the SAME.

Cookies
There is a lot of saying that clean computer can be banned because it looks suspicious, but in my opinion, its better clean than having cookies from your other account activities.

How to solve?
I use ccleaner for every login attempt or new account creation to just to make sure but you can easily set your browser to clear history every time you close browser but I recommend you use a useful software tool to help you clean all cookies.

Browser type, user agent, os
Some say that changing these option too much looks suspicious and will flag your account. In my opinion, social medias that I experienced with does not really put big effort to track this. Maybe they will, if you do some other crazy things they might take a look at these option but overall they don't seem to ban you just because your options are changing every login. But it's recommended that you keep it same by using a tool.

How to solve?
For every login to an account (I usually don't unless I need to do phone verfication I keep it running on bot more infomation about bots below) I use multi-login-app the free version will do. I make sure, that I use the same option for same account this program does the trick. I make profile for each account I login.

Oh, Remember to make sure you check the Canvas footprints on this will completely make your connection anonymous. So basically you would activate every option there except one option that is for paid accounts only.

For a alternative I suggest using firefox plugin profile spoofing.
For canvas footprints I suggest using firefox plugin Canvas Defender.

Local Storage
What ever you do on your computer, your computer makes files and keep it as history to make your life easier BUT... this can be a way to track you. Always clean your local storage every creation of account and login.

How to solve?
if you have ccleaner this wouldn't be a problem because the options are there, if you need other tool recommendation, try clear console I used this before I started using ccleaner it's a firefox extension.

More Tips
Most bots and software probably does all these for you, but that would really depend on your software. Remember to use ones that is recommended by people who Actually use them, I personally use followliker although it's bit annoying when you want to upload images on instagram. Other than its a great program!

So overall I keep in mind of all of these things when I create accounts and connect them to bot so and don't really care about the connection and focus on optimizing them to make cash!

If you have any questions, or tips you like to build up, comment below!

Last edited:
Great tutorial, @TrafficYoda ! I know there have been quite a few people who've had problems because of getting their accounts banned that we've seen in the Social Media forum, it's a big problem for them. Hopefully, they will read this thread.

After reading your post, I'm sure the banning is due to their activity. They create a profile and start following, rather than acting like a newbie to the platform, as you mentioned.

I don't do multiple accounts normally but do have 4 Twitter accounts that I've made over the years. Twitter doesn't seem to mind, I guess because I'm not that active, I don't know.

Great tutorial, @TrafficYoda ! I know there have been quite a few people who've had problems because of getting their accounts banned that we've seen in the Social Media forum, it's a big problem for them. Hopefully, they will read this thread.

After reading your post, I'm sure the banning is due to their activity. They create a profile and start following, rather than acting like a newbie to the platform, as you mentioned.

I don't do multiple accounts normally but do have 4 Twitter accounts that I've made over the years. Twitter doesn't seem to mind, I guess because I'm not that active, I don't know.

I hope so too!

Activity,,, yeah you can't get greedy the moment you create accounts. That is why I know a lot of sellers of older account have at least 100 followers with few images before they age them and maybe delete the images before they sell them for cleaner look or just leave one. If they wanted to start crazy from the start they should buy accounts not make them. :p

The thing is there is a max for per person can have, Like twitter seems to be okay up til 4~5 and Instagram allows up to 4 accounts per device. They do understand people like to divide up their accounts for different purposes. But they are not happy with people who have few hundred! I seen people who have up till 700 accounts and growing. Those are the ones Social media wants to get rid of.

Last edited:
This is an excellent tutorial! Keep up the great posts. It is very helpful, and I know that it will indeed help me.

Holy crap! How on earth are they able to manage so many??
I know! but I think they are just doing mass following for traffic and optimize it on their landing page or something. Some big earners don't even seem to know the exact number of their accounts. Because they keep adding new ones. lol

Despite being the victim of banning, I have also come across several posts that people have been complaining about the increase chances of getting banned. It is therefore, one of the posts that I will read from time to time and also encourage my fellow marketers especially those in social media platforms to have a look. There are good things that I have pointed out and am looking forward to applying them in how I create accounts and just manage them.

I know! but I think they are just doing mass following for traffic and optimize it on their landing page or something. Some big earners don't even seem to know the exact number of their accounts. Because they keep adding new ones. lol

Wow! Makes my head spin just thinking about doing that. :D

Thanks for your thread , It looks like there are only bunch of lines but deep down I know its your months of experience all over there.
Regarding proxies, you said use the same IP for each particular account, I heard proxies expire after certain time , is it ?
I don't have really much knowledge about proxies but correct me If I am wrong.

Regarding accounts, does it matter if we create male or female account ? how long do you wait before you start putting your links ?

Thanks

Thanks for your thread , It looks like there are only bunch of lines but deep down I know its your months of experience all over there.
Regarding proxies, you said use the same IP for each particular account, I heard proxies expire after certain time , is it ?
I don't have really much knowledge about proxies but correct me If I am wrong.

Regarding accounts, does it matter if we create male or female account ? how long do you wait before you start putting your links ?

Thanks

Thank you for reading my thread.
Yup, it's a lot of experience and few hundred account bans
Money wasted and time wasted but with this knowledge I don't feel like it's a waste :)

I never experience the time when proxies expire but yes I believe they do. I never had this problem yet But if you do meet this obstacle use another ip from the same country, region as the expired one will be the alternative method to use to prevent bans or block

The gender doesn't matter with bans, you are allowed to choose your gender :p

I usually just add them on the creation, unless I feel in my toes I did something wrong(maybe I forgot to clean my computer before creation) and SMS is holding up a big ban red flags over me I would wait for the account to age first.

MI
Back