The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Match Offer with Traffic Source???

TrafficYoda

Let me give u an example,
I had an experience where with offer 1,2 click offer type mobile content
Traffic Source A Worked well with Offer source A It worked so well for a few months
and suddenly it doesn't, test a lot of offers and different geo on offer source A but couldn't find it till I use up my adspend.

Now after a few years, I heard the same Traffic Source A working well with Offer source B for someone. Offer source A still doesn't work well

Is it always like this? I know 1,2 click offer doesn't last long like few months.
If always specific network offer works with specific traffic source how do you find it?
I'm sure someone will say spytools, but most of the offers are cloaked, and not so accurate..... Testing hundreds of offer networks is really hard for small budget players like me. Is there a way to overcome this. I think there must be a way as there are people who do full-time Affiliate Marketing

when it stops working why does the whole network stop working?
So scaling geo won't be a fix?

Hi, well, first of all, you can name those traffic sources here, it's not like you demeaning them or something, to be honest, maybe that particular offer was really converting in general, have you tried running a diff offer on the same subid's? if that didn't work again, this doesn't mean that the traffic is not right.
as a solution, it is always good to test as many networks as you can even with a low test amount.Doing this will give you much more understanding of where is the difference and where is similarity relies.

when it stops working why does the whole network stop working?
I don't think this applies to whole situation.
Probably it is a coincidence that none of other offers from offer source A worked with traffic source A.
You are right, you cannot test many offers and traffic sources when you have a small budget.
Unfortunately most of the time such offer/traffic sources suggest you to try as many offers/traffic sources as possible but this is because they want you to be one of their long listed cash cows who are spending a fortune while trying to find the best match.
I recommend to stay in contact with account managers from several offer/traffic sources and understand their way of communication. You can directly see who is making data based decisions and suggestions rather than pushing you to spend your money. Cumulatively you can eliminate bad ones and continue with the ones keeping you updated on current trends.

MI
Back