The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to make my blog look like its "UPDATING"

SearchBliss

affiliate
Was wondering if anyone had a solution to this. I currently have a blog and I somehow want to make it look like its updating everyday without actually adding new posts everyday. I want to do this so when google bot hits the site it appears the blog is being updated frequently. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas? Im hosting my own blog with wordpress.

There is no replacement for actually updating your blog, Google isnt silly and the majority of the traffic that comes to most blogs are through long tail keywords because of "new posts" etc. If you have good internal linking and continue to update your pages the site will automatically grow in authority and also gain natural link backs, you'll find all pages will benefit from it.

Was wondering if anyone had a solution to this. I currently have a blog and I somehow want to make it look like its updating everyday without actually adding new posts everyday. I want to do this so when google bot hits the site it appears the blog is being updated frequently. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas? Im hosting my own blog with wordpress.

hmm... it's not an exact one. Try 'old post' promoter plugin.

I would say the best method of making google think you are updating your blog is by updating your blog!

I think you need to sit back and re evaluate your methods ;]

MI
Back