The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Make Money With Clickbank in 4 Easy Steps

superaffiliate

affiliate
Clickbank is one of the best and top Digital product affiliate networks on the Internet. It's actually very easy to start having $500.00 days with clickbank. You need a system.

Here is The System The Guru's are using, it comes down to hard and smart work, application, consistency, dedication and commitment and never give up.

STEP 1: Pick a Profitable Niche Market. Whatever niche you are in, go on clickbank and pick the product with the best and highest gravity, this means that product is selling extremely well.

STEP 2: Create a funnel for your product.

How to create your Product funnel?

Create a squeeze page to capture people's emails, setup follow up emails in the backend to follow up with the person just in case they do not buy your product the very first time

In the front end as soon as the person, puts in their email you will setup your autoresponder to redirect them to your product sales page(I personally use aweber for my autoresponder)

In the Backend you will setup your autoresponder to send the person follow up emails with your product affiliate link

STEP 3: As the person goes further in your funnel you will sell them more expensive products. I recommend you sell a cheap product in the front end $7-$57 and in the backend you can start selling expensive products $67 or higher

STEP 4: Create a niche website. A niche website is where you target a specific keywordfor your website to get ranked for,, for you to sell your product

Pick a keyword that gets 1000 searches or higher, post at least 4 original fresh content articles on the site build backlinks get it ranked, once its ranked it will get traffic from the search engines and run by itself, in no time you will start seeing money rolling in

banners
Back