The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Make Money From Hubpages

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Hubpages can be an easier way to get started for affiliates that don't know how to build sites or can be a way to supplement a little income. It's not going to make you big money but if you need an extra couple hundred a month this COULD be one way.

Simple straightforward guide. <a href="http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Make-Money-From-Hubpages">How To Make Money From Hubpages</a>

I created 4 hubpages about two weeks ago that are related to my main blog and linked to them from the blog. I can't believe how well they are doing in the SERPs. They are outranking my blog. So I plan on making more pages.

I like Hubpages better than squidoo, because I don't use paypal - and that's the only payment method. So my earnings there all go to charity. With Hubpages you get paid through Amazon or Google.

I created 4 hubpages about two weeks ago that are related to my main blog and linked to them from the blog. I can't believe how well they are doing in the SERPs. They are outranking my blog. So I plan on making more pages.

I like Hubpages better than squidoo, because I don't use paypal - and that's the only payment method. So my earnings there all go to charity. With Hubpages you get paid through Amazon or Google.

You are absolute right HuBpages are much easier and faster to build than Squido because you basically have to deal with page need to fill with content. There need to need to worry about such and such modules. One thing they have in common they are loved by Google. Whichever way that's going to bring you close to Google land go for it that's the bottom line.

The first time I posted on hub i was temporarily banned! That was a while back when i first started in IM. So whoever is reading this post dont just jump out and write articles for hub.
They are strict - a bit like ezine - but keep a max of 2 links per article on the page and then use your bio to drive your traffic. The article is meant to help people so BE HELPFUL and not salesy.
hub is great - gets onto page 1 of serps quick but then again that also has to do with good KW research

You can always put an affilate link to a clickbank product on your squidoo page if you wanted to. That way you don't have to worry about the paypal issue.

Hubs are great but they are nofollow links until you get a hub score of 85 or above. Squidoo is dofollow right off the bat so they pass good link juice to what ever site you are linking to where hubpages won't.

I use both. Squidoo does seem to help other pages rank well - and if I contribute to charity in the process - that's okay too.

Hubpages though really has been a surprise. I have been having an urge to blog about other topics but haven't had the energy or time to establish a full-blown website. So I've planned out series of hubs on a specific topic. I'm curious to see how they will do.

I like that train of thought.
My hubs always get onto the page 1. They are viewed soooo many times where as my squidoo isnt.
I dont know how that works.
I am not trying to get high PR for my landing page as much as trying to get QUALIFIED traffic - in other words people interested in coming to my landing page, so if i can get articles out there onto page 1 every time i will use the sites that are getting me there.
but i still use these 4

1. Go articles
2. hub
3. squidoo
4. ezine (only if i have something unique and origional) - takes time to get them evaluated...arghh!

of course they dont just get onto page 1 without doing some work like social bookmarking, pinging, linking etc to get the articles known by google

I prefer Hubpages over Squidoo. I've had better luck with hubs (over 500,000 pageviews and countless sales) than with lenses.

I use a number of different accounts for different niches. I've also written a How to hub on making money with Hubpages which is #1 on Google for "how to make money with hubpages".

Jay

I run into some interesting hubpages some time ago and I was thinking that I should also try it out.

It seems simple for me too to create and drive traffic to the newly created hubpages. Squidoo lenses might be good, but they could be warn out, as almost all marketers are using it to get traffic for their sites or products.

I believe that something relatively new is required, something different... and hubpages are more or less just that.

banners
Back