The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Make a Web Site

I visited this expecting to be told all the different ways of creating a website, but it seems that it asks the question without providing the answer. Shame!:nono:

There are certain things you have to do...You have to register a domain name, Then you have to choose a web hosting company, design and create you website, then built website traffic to promote your website and then monetize your website.

Html

learning html would be a good start! Then having a go with a few different bits of software to see what suits you best.

For my web sites i like to use dreamweaver to create the web pages, photoshop and illustrator for the graphics and filezilla to upload the files to my server.

I wouldn't really recommend building a site purely using flash due to cross browser compatability (not everyone has the flash player installed). If you do have to build a flash site make an html site to go with it.

Another thing you will have to think about is what host you are going to use and your domain name. A lot of hosts offer free domain registration with a hosting plan but you will have to shop around to find the best deal.

Just have patience with it and enjoy! the world is your oyster!

You can get free hosting but most of them force ad's into your pages. I know of one that doesn't, if you need more info on this you can pm me.

Hello
All modern browsers can display background images. These can be small rectangular images that the browser 'tiles' to fill the window. The background of this page, for instance, is a small GIF file that repeats to fill the space.
Each single 'tile' can be as small as you like but although a 2 x 2 pixel tile will download very quickly, it requires more processing time to fill the screen, so screen updates will be painfully obvious.
Don't make background tiles too small - experiment with different sizes and number of repeats to find the best compromise between downloading time and screen redraw.
Some older Mac OSes have problems with background tiles less than 64 pixels wide so a minimum tile size of 64 by about 32 is optimal.
Remember that type will usually have to go over your background image. If the background has too strong a pattern, it will make the type hard to read.
You can put dark type on a light background and light type on a dark background without too much trouble.
When you have a mid tone background, you may be able to use colour contrast to make the type stand out i.e. yellow on blue, but you stand more chance of compromising visibility.

Register a domain name for your new site and buy a hosting;
Install a CMS or Cart system on your hosting: this is pop nowadays and almost all host companies offer one-click installation for such scripts;
Upload your products to your space;
Perform Internet marketing.
All done, :)

Technologynow,

There are quite a few DIY website builders and wizards which can let you make your own websites in a short time with no former skills.

I have just discovered one really good one with which I have started making websites for small clients with - MEDIASITEBUILDER by trafficmedia.
Google it.

Good luck! :friends:

MI
Back