The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Make $90 a Day Spying - How Do You Spy?

freddyfortunes

affiliate
Many affiliates don't admit that they utilize spying as a research method...this is by far the easiest way to find profitable campaigns! And most of the top affiliates online spy! Then they "reverse engineer" the entire campaign...I found a campaign that easily makes $90 a day just because one day I noticed an ad that caught my eye....I followed the link and said wow....that is soooooooo easy!

How do you spy?

Well here are some ways to spy....

Facebook ads - these are easy to view you just sign in and go to facebook.com/ads/adboard and you will see a ton of ideas....if an ad is on facebook for a week they are making money...these ads are expensive

Adsonar and Adblade ads - these to are pretty expensive so if there is an affiliate promoting something they are making money - where are these ads? NFL.com, neyyorktimes.com, nascar.com, parade.com, cnn.com and the list goes on...

Finally did you know that most of the ads taking these spots were for Fake New Sites promoting acai and colon cleanses! and just recently FTC came down on a few affiliates....what has happened is the prices have gone down a bit for ads so there are more affiliates there selling new products...because all these fake news sites are gone...or they will be you can find more affiliate ideas...

Just a thought......

MI
Back