The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Make 41K a Month Setting up a LOCAL Affiliate Program

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Note: This is not a newbie strategy, you need to be good at online marketing to make this work.

If you are sharp, already know how to do online marketing and need to make some good money in a fairly short amount of time you REALLY need to read the following post over at ShoeMoney.

Local affiliate marketing??? I knew this post was coming and was anxious to see what angle and techniques Jeremy was going to share. I was especially curious about affiliate tracking since he calls it "local affiliate marketing". But what he describes is really more like performance-based local lead gen, there is no traditional affiliate tracking involved. <strong>However the tips are BRILLIANT and there is much more substance and detailed info than I could have hoped for.</strong>

<font color="#ff6600"><strong>This info is so hot</strong></font> I'd normally be reluctant to share it for fear of saturation. Except that since there are so many different local areas and types of businesses you could do this with, that I don't think we need to worry about it.

<strong>If I didn't have a business to run or was recently laid off and looking for work, I'd be trying this out in a heart beat!!! I seldom see new ideas I get this excited about! Jeremy was clearing $41,000 a month in 2007 from a single car dealership and he was also doing this for dentists and lots of other businesses. That was just ONE local client.</strong>
"Above as we talked about, the car dealership determined that every time the phone rang it was worth $14. I proposed a $10 per call rate and that is what we agreed upon. In 2007 we averaged 4712 calls per month, which meant $47,120.00/month for us. Our costs were about $6,000.00 per month in pay-per-click expenses and labor. That means a profit for us of about $1320.00/day (or roughly $41,000.00 per month). And this is only one client that we spent less than 2 to 3 total hours per week keeping everything running."
Again, that was just one local client, a car dealership paying $10 per lead. He also has a dentist paying $75 per lead and other clients as well. Lasik and cosmetic surgery, I'm sure would even pay out a lot more.

DISCLAIMER: Jeremy is sharp, had a team working for him (how big?), had money to invest in marketing and I'm sure it took awhile before he built up to that level of income. If you try this yourself with 0 staff and 0 budget, I'm not certain how much you could make or how fast. (This should be obvious but occasionally I'll get someone that says "Linda I tried what you recommended and it didn't work.") Nothing works for everyone, this is simply an idea with some data to back it up.)

<strong>In this economy companies are hungry for business! If you have any spare time
on your hands and know how to do online marketing, I'd seriously check this out!
<a href="http://www.shoemoney.com/2008/11/04/making-money-with-local-affiliate-programs/">Making Money Online With Local Affiliate Programs</a></strong>

Wow Linda,

This story really hits close to home, and who know's 'Jeremy' could in fact be a friend of mine. Long story short my friend ended up doing this exact same thing, for car companies about 5 years ago or so. He had NO idea about PPC or really not much info about the internet for that matter. Now he runs a company that is strictly PPC campaigns for car dealerships and makes an absolute fortune.

The point is, yes this works, and yes if you manage it correctly you can make an insane amount of cash. My buddy did this will literally having no idea what he was getting into and made a huge success for himself.

Thanks for posting this, I hope someone uses this idea and puts it to use.

Hey, cool about your friend. Sounds like he really lucked out and made something for himself!
More proof that local marketing works! :)

Sounds like an amazing project and maybe we can add it to my affiliate program

I'm sure my affiliates can blow the number sky high

MI
Back