The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to integrate Mobile Marketing with Billboard Advertisements?

Avan Tan

affiliate
I would like to ask how the integration of Mobile Marketing with Billboard Advertisements can be possible? I have seen some examples like the Nike's Advertisement in New York where they encourage passersby to interact with their billboards using their smartphones.

I would like to know what to consider if you are to integrate mobile marketing with billboards. What are other examples of advertisements like this? What are some good Mobile Marketing Books that I can read to gain knowledge regarding Mobile Marketing that can help me fulfil my goal which is to make billboard advertisements engaging by encouraging passersby to interact with the billboards using their smartphones? How can I implement a marketing program or strategy that encourages people to interact with billboard with their smartphones?

Looking forward for help and responses regarding this matter, this is for academic purposes btw. I am a graduating student taking up Marketing Management. Thank you in advance!!!

If you go to my Facebook Fan Page signature file! I am giving away a quality e-book upon your request. Also hit Like on my Facebook Fan Page.

hey... you have tapped into something really interesting. In fact interactive billboards and signs are quite common now. I am not yet clear, what kind of the goals you have in your mind to achieve. Actually you can, interact with a billboard which is designed, programmed and allowed to be interactive. As a reference please check the video on this link, which shows how coke is engaging its customers, by using a responsive boar installed in times square.

What Coca Cola has done is something amazing. and you can also think about similar kind of tactics. There is an idea in my mind. A matchmaking program, can stay hot for a long time. Program your board to chose two different people in the crowd, and break their match on screen.

banners
Back