The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to increase traffic to my blog?

Samanja

affiliate
Hi All,

I am a newbie in blogging and I have created a blog which to me does not generate a simgle traffic and my blog could not be seen by google.

How can I configure my blog to be identified by many who wish to share ideas with me. HOW CAN I GENERATE TRAFFIC???????

Timawus (Samanja)

1. You're using the free blogger platform. In general you'll do better by buying a domain name and paid hosting for your site.

2. How old is your site? It looks as though you just started it this month. Nothing happens instantaneously on the net. I doubt that anyone even knows about your site yet and it probably isn't ranked well by search engines.

3. There are spelling and coding errors which don't look at all professional.

4. What keywords are you trying to target? The home page is a mish-mash of products.

Start by reading the sticky threads in the Newbie Affiliates forum here.

Looking at your site it doesn't tell me anything , I see some posts but no real content . Google etc needs content .

look at your niche
do your keyword research
write the content or outsource
get some articles together that link back to your site for your keywords

You should start to see a differnce

Re: How to Increase Traffic to My Blog

Hi,

I really appreciate your advices and I'm glad to get response from you all.

I will do as you suggested and will be contacting you for more help, please

Regards.

Timawus I.

Samanja,

Another thing that you can do is to join My Blog Log (just type this into a search engine) and it will be the first entry.

This is a massive blog community which is owned by Yahoo and it is free to join.

After you join, start adding friends in your niche, say 10 - 20 friends per day and you will start to get traffic from this alone. Also, get involved in some of the conversations within My Blog Log, and you will build traffic in this way as well.

This is a very simple thing to do that will get you started with traffic.

That's a nice suggestion barilj. I will try that out as well.

I've had some success with getting traffic from Yahoo Groups, by posting links in link sections that allow it and posting relevant articles when it's relevant to the group at hand.

Message boards seem to bring minor success (signatures) and I haven't used directories much.

I like linking out of relevant youtube videos as well though I've not done it for the handle I'm under here.

MI
Back