The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to increase conversion?

Hello @Void Hope you are doing fine. Just want to know how far have you gone in regards to facebook ads or marketing. I will be able to help where I can. You need just to make sure that you are having the ads that are interactive as much as you can. In so doing, you will be assured of the increased and steady conversion rate. Most of the time you find that the ads in terms of clicks and impressions keep on fluctuating ion a daily basis. Just strive so that you can achieve a balance and everything will be okay.

To increase your conversion in Facebook, you need to follow some rules ie.
- Post the best quality content related to your business on Facebook.
- Create your Facebook group, it may increase your chance to getting huge traffic.
- shared the picture and thoughts related to your business, so that million of people on Facebook like your business details.

@Void - you've already been given some good advice. It would be easier for other to help you, if we have some information about what you've already tried that you don't feel is working.

A couple things you can do to increase conversions on Facebook:

1) Check that you're targeting the right audience(s) for your product/service and that your audience(s) aren't too broad

2) Use landing pages for each product/service you're promoting and make sure to message match the audience to the page people land on

3) Perhaps try using Facebook to generate leads only. You can offer a free lead magnet to acquire their contact info and then remarket to those leads with email to generate the sale

E-commerce businesses are great because you don’t have to deal with the high costs of having a physical location. However, it’s not always sunshine and honey owning an online store, some problems come along with it as well. If you’re an e-commerce store owner, then you probably struggle with a few of the following issues:

• Low traffic, conversions, and sales

• High cart abandonment rate

• Lack of loyal customers

Among other things, those are the key struggles that most online shops are facing. It can make or break the store depending on whether or not they’re able to overcome those issues. Those may seem like big problems to fix when in actuality they’re not as difficult as one might think. If you implement a few small changes, that can dramatically increase conversion and develop customer loyalty.

Real-time audience targeting

Cart Recovery

Great Product Copy

Newsletters

Oh,that's too many.
use "Website Conversions" and pixels, post high quality texts and pictures, a good landing page, etc.
Btw, if you need offers for FB ads, you can contact me. I can give you more advice.
Good Luck!

if you need offers for FB ads, you can contact me

Hi, Mia. Are you a network rep? If so, you must apply to be included in our official list of Resources before you can recruit affiliates. It's a free service and allows you more freedom to do a bit of promotion and recruitment in the forums and Business Centre.

If you need any help, just let us know. :)

@Hung fb & gg - please note that you must apply to have your company listed in our official Resources section before you can do any promotion or recruiting. It's free and easy to do so.

Also, account brokering is strictly prohibited unless you are an authorized partner of Facebook. If you are, that's fine.

If you need help with the application process, just let us know. Thanks. :)

MI
Back