The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to help not English written site get PR and traffic?

tecfl18

affiliate
Hi all! I have a site about "tim viec" in Vietnamese and "Job hunting" in English. It's not written in English but Vietnamese and does not have much content. There's not much to talk about job hunting, but I'm trying improve. However, I face difficult in doing SEO. I don't have much experience in doing seo for such the site. You guys may be experts, please help!! I'm looking for hearing from you. Thanks a lot!!

There are two things , either you want to have results on Google com or Google vn , if vn then look for vn sites, and Google chrome just for one reason that its helps in converting language. But all in all its a difficult thing to do SEO of different language sites.

most Canadian sites have an English and French version of the same site cause the country is bilingual, such as mine, Snooples. You can have a Vietnamese and English version of the same site, this way you target both audience and maximize your chance with google.vn and google.com or google.ca. This will also cater to the Vietnamese people and the non Vietnamese people or the Vietnamese people who only speaks English.

MI
Back