How to grow your Facebook Pages.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
howtogrowyourfacebookpages.png

How to grow your Facebook Pages.

This guide will show you how you can easily grow your Facebook pages each day. I would advise creating or buying multiple pages on multiple accounts.

Growing your Pages

The key to Facebook pages and growing them is activity and interaction. You have to be constant with updates and have to call on the users to interact. The best ways to do this is to create status’s that open the door to a response. We all know that when a post is “liked”, “commented on” or “shared” it is again visible on our walls for all to see. This creates the viral traffic and means more people will see your page and become and fan/like it. You have to take on board the niche of the page and try to provoke a reaction. There are several different methods to grow a page lets look at some of the best.

Text Status

Ok, so the key here is to try and provoke a reaction or debate. Like we said above the more interaction you can cause the more people will see your page and therefore like it. I'm going to use a "Football" fan page as my example as we all know how i live and breathe football! Let's say i had a page dedicated to the love of football and want to grow it.

You need to cater to your audience and ALWAYS call on them to react to the status. Posing a question or asking them to post a reaction works wonders. Here are several examples i would use. Note how in each i call upon the fans to process an action,

Messi or Ronaldo, click “like” for Messi, click “share” for Ronaldo.
Can we get 1000 likes on this status for Barcelona?
Man United Vs Chelsea, who will win? Like for United, Share for Chelsea
Should Roberto Di Matteo have been sacked? Like for Yes, Share for No
Is Pele the best footballer ever? Like for Yes, Comment for No
What will be the Score for United Vs Liverpool, comment below

You can see how each status would get reactions. You must always ask for feedback as this is how the posts go viral.

Image Status

Images can be just as effective if not more effective than text status's. Images are more likely to be shared as they are visual and attractive to share. Again comparing this or that, or asking people to take action works so much better. You can create some simple images on Photoshop or online to use on your pages. Heres some more examples,

footy.png
footy1.png
footy2.jpg
footy3.jpg

See again how every picture asks for a response on Facebook.

Competitions

I have seen this trend grow more and more recently, i used to use it about a year back. The idea is that you create a post to give something away in return for "sharing" the post. This has become a very viral and powerful way of growing pages.

Simply offer something up for grabs, entering them into a competition in return for them sharing the post. For example,

Win a brand new Nike World Cup football. Enter for free by simply sharing this post.
All entrants will be entered into a hat and drawn out a winner at random.

The page and status should then be shared around Facebook and your likes will grow quickly.

How often to Post

I would keep posting to maybe 2-3 updates a day on each page not to over spam it. If people start complaining then tone it down a bit but if it's good honest posts and updates people will love it. This is why i suggest using proxies and multiple accounts with different pages on each account.

Last edited:
Great guide, simple yet effective ways to start growing your page.

There is a website called Woobox who have some incredible services to help grow your page, sweepstake tabs, coupons etc. It costs $29/month for full access but with some outside of the box thinking will earn you that back in no time.

Yea Woobox is really cool :) A friend of mine uses it :)

Great guide, simple yet effective ways to start growing your page.

There is a website called Woobox who have some incredible services to help grow your page, sweepstake tabs, coupons etc. It costs $29/month for full access but with some outside of the box thinking will earn you that back in no time.

You can also use Sponsored Stories to help increase your reach for both people that are already fans and to get new fans within your niche. Sponsored Stories usually have a high CTR which will make the traffic cheap :)

You can also use Sponsored Stories to help increase your reach for both people that are already fans and to get new fans within your niche. Sponsored Stories usually have a high CTR which will make the traffic cheap :)
Care to do a case study for us Luke in here?

To start with I had HUGE success with sponsored stories but for me the bubble has burst.

The reach to the audience is low in FB Pages these days and we know why! FB wants to make money from sponsored posts and if we want to make money and scale our campaign or get more traffic to the blog we MUST pay them.

P.S: Anybody know where we can get FB Page for cheap price :) Would like to buy one!

To start with I had HUGE success with sponsored stories but for me the bubble has burst.
I might be able to do a case study soon :)

The reach to the audience is low in FB Pages these days and we know why! FB wants to make money from sponsored posts and if we want to make money and scale our campaign or get more traffic to the blog we MUST pay them.

P.S: Anybody know where we can get FB Page for cheap price :) Would like to buy one!
You should check out this post! http://www.cpafix.com/f37/how-find-buy-facebook-pages-3007/

I have a movie site for humor videos and looking to get traffic to my facebook page, and looking at the price for this Dojo i dont see much info to help as much as i first thought the dojo would. We need more ways and tricks to get more likes here guys!! can we have more tips and tricks for this thread please!!!!

I have a movie site for humor videos and looking to get traffic to my facebook page, and looking at the price for this Dojo i dont see much info to help as much as i first thought the dojo would. We need more ways and tricks to get more likes here guys!! can we have more tips and tricks for this thread please!!!!

Have you even tested any of the above methods? I would strongly advice testing things and taking action before you ask for more. There is no real secret to anything, it's all about putting things into action and testing the results.

I have a movie site (Youtube etc), i have used this method and it doea work. but need Big traffic to get it going. Is there any other methods peole are using

I've used it for several times and I'm happy with the results. Keep growing. You can always track how many people saw the post. Big number of TAT the big chance

You can get good results if you follow the method correctly. Once you achieve good results you can scale it up with more fanpages.

Sponsored stories will no longer be available after April 2014, that' what facebook said

MI
Back