The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get started with affiliate marketing

Plitvine

affiliate
Hi,
I just read about online business and I am interested in affiliate marketing but I am very confused on what to study in order to have an education on it. Please could someone help me out?

Hi Plitvine

It's not easy to get started and there is no surefire path the success. Lots of ways to get started and no one way is good for everyone. But with focused effort and lots of learning, you can get there!

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Ask specific questions after that and we will do our best to help.

Thanks alot Linda, have read a few pages from the newbie forum and still reading. I think there's alot of helpful info.You keep posting about a book but i cant download it.Please could u post another link ?

A good way to start up is to create a blog and post loads of valuable content there. Then you promote it for a while to build up your visitors. Once you have some visitors, you can then add some affiliate products to it. Thats one simple way to get started.

Hi

In my opinion, the best way to get started with affiliate marketing is to start a website based on a topic you have a passion for. Of course, this passion should have some commercial value and you should research monetization ideas ahead of time, to make sure they are feasible. Then, create content for your site that helps human visitors by providing useful and original content/ideas that your visitors love. That will get you traffic and keep you out of trouble with search engines. Once your traffic is rolling, you can begin to monetize. You should then find affiliate programs that offer products your visitors will find valuable. By the time you begin to convert your visitors into monetization, you have earned their trust. It is important to be honest and helpful, keeping your visitors best interests in mind. By doing this, they will buy from you. If they think you're only in it for the money, they will avoid you.

Hi Plitvine, welcome to 5 Star. Linda's right, there's lots of good information here on the forums, and that's a great place to start. But don't make major decisions based on one or two posts - do your homework before jumping into anything too deep.

MI
Back