The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get Page Rank easily?

first of all you cant have pagerank in a short time, as it is related to inbound links to your website and the level of authority of your website in a particular niche (in which your website currently is).

you might get PR boost with this...
1. try to (be friend OR Buy Link from there homepage) with some Quality bloggers or Forum Owners with big PR (atleast 4-6) and ask to exchange links with them. once you get a backlink from there homepage you will get High PR boost.

but still it takes 2-3 months for PR to update...

page rank

You are right but if we wnt to without exchanging link we use the following seo process always, and that is listed below

1.Directory submission
2.Blog commenting
3. Forum posting
4.Social bookmarking
5.Micro Blogging
6. Clasified submission

For better page rank you should update your content rapidly and make content unique. You can also get a good page rank by doing posting in some directories and bookmarking sites.

Getting PR is not a difficult work, you just need to get some good back links which are relevant to your website and also have high PR.

Its not an easy job to get your page ranked easily at the top especially with the new Google algorithms but having said that if you build a solid local link profile, you can rank organically for universal search terms with local intent in your vertical.

related theme Link building is the answer for it.But am confused how to found that related theme links to build,Does social bookmarking,forum posting like stuff help me?????I think blog commenting is more effective,isn't it?

I agree with you that the PR will not increase in a short term. High quarlity backlinks are alwasy the core of SEO and PR promotion.

To get good page rank first of all you have to make your site Search Engine friendly and after that doing Social bookmarking, directory submission, forum posting, Article submission you can get better page rank.

Now its very much tough to get rank to our websites as policy is very strick
we can get by submitting our website to the number of directories, blog commenting, article submissions, forum postings, guest postings, social networking websites and social bookmarking websites

I do not think getting good page rank is a easy talk. but if you are working on quality content and quality backlinks then you can get good page rank. but to get page rank you will to get traffic. if people visiting your website and stay longer to read about your company services then you will get good page rank.

MI
Back