The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get More traffic in my website?

Md Nur Alam

affiliate
I have a blog site about Business like #startibusiness And now I want to more and more visitor in my website. How can I do for that? Please suggest me all?

I have a blog site about Business like #startibusiness And now I want to more and more visitor in my website. How can I do for that? Please suggest me all?
take care of SEO ,
also if you see that some post is great Do some fB ADS if you can .
but actually you will need some Fb page and lots of fans .
that's only some cus there is soo much you can do .

Md there are some basic things you can do to drive traffic to your blog such as
consistency, Viewers want and enjoy consistency, You can also ensure that your blog has relevant contents to your audience that is engaging.You should also incorporate Keywords, incorporate trending topics. There are also some tools available over the internet, you could use. I hope you find this helpful.

Blogging is all about content. First, and foremost, you have to be delivering awesome content daily and something really big at least once or twice a week.

Then, you need to place excerpts of the content in your social platforms with links back to your blog. what you are wanting to do is to develop a following as an expert in the field of business. Why else would anyone want to come there and return there on a regular basis. You have to develop a following as an authority in the field.

Blogging is all about content. First, and foremost, you have to be delivering awesome content daily and something really big at least once or twice a week.

Then, you need to place excerpts of the content in your social platforms with links back to your blog. what you are wanting to do is to develop a following as an expert in the field of business. Why else would anyone want to come there and return there on a regular basis. You have to develop a following as an authority in the field.

I was going to explain this, but you said it better..

Starting on this broad of a topic with much competition, & starting from nothing, I would focus on a nitche. Rather than starting _A_ business, starting a specific kind of business (industry), size of business (small/medium/large? LLC/LLP,C or S corp?), or starting a business in a specific location (like city/state). Generate traffic from there, & grow with content as you increase exposure with those markets.

Just as the comments above have already mentioned. Content is the key. But it doesn't stop there. You must write well and promote your content, Content Marketing. It's not going to happen overnight but it will happen. I've seen an increase in my traffic. I started by creating my content. After I got a few good posts under my belt, I started promoting it! I hope this helps. :)

Write useful genuine content, share it through social networks. thats it
make sure also in your blog that you have a newsletter box where you can collect your visitors emails so they can keep up with the latest news and articles on your website

MI
Back