The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get into the position

alec11

affiliate
I need help here, my ads always showed up on the right side on google search.
But how can i make my ads show on the top of the search page (with yellow color) ?

Look at the picture for better explanation.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 12
you need to have your ad appearing consistently #1 for the phrase being searched. Once you can do that, you will start to appear there.

CLUE: it is NOT about bidding the most ;)

I wrote this somewhere else, but I'll repeat.

The key of the AdWords positioning is the QS - Quality Score. QS depends a lot of factors, but the most important are:

- relevancy between text and targeted keywords
- relevancy between the landing page and the targeted keywords
- good CTR

So, you have to create separate ad groups to different keyword baskets, create a few texts withing these groups, and split test these texts.

And, when you start the campaign, you should bid higher than normal - to capture a good initial position. When the users starts click to your ad, you can lower the bids (because from CTR, your ad will have more QS).

The key of the AdWords positioning is the QS - Quality Score. QS depends a lot of factors, but the most important are:

- good CTR

So, you have to create separate ad groups to different keyword baskets, create a few texts withing these groups, and split test these texts.

And, when you start the campaign, you should bid higher than normal - to capture a good initial position. When the users starts click to your ad, you can lower the bids (because from CTR, your ad will have more QS).
Oh, so that's how to get my ads into there.
Nice, you really help me.
So, problem solved now. Now, i'm focusing with QS :)

Well yeah, you need to bid higher to be between the top 3 ads, or you need to optimize your website more for the keyword that you are targetting so that you achieve better relevance = higher score.

I forgot one thing: maybe you have to create different landing pages too. Optimized (in SEO meaning) to the targeted keyword. Good onsite SEO has an AdWords value too - because AdWords system sees: "OK, this page is highly relevant to this keyword".

your adwords account will tell you your quality score. If it says 'great' then don't worry about that element of it. Conversions also count towards a quality score.

I need help here, my ads always showed up on the right side on google search.
But how can i make my ads show on the top of the search page (with yellow color) ?

Look at the picture for better explanation.

I think you should promote the keyword for a particular ad more to let it be on top of searches.

- good CTR

The ads which are performing well with better conversion and quality score are often get that place.

but if you click twice or thrice on the search button the ads and their positions are changed.

Even if you set position preference to 1 on your account, it will show on the top but not sure whether it will be display on the top(yellow color) or it will be displayed on the first place of right side. It depends on google. Google algo may vary depends on our keywords quality score.

MI
Back