The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get Good Traffic

seoma01

affiliate
Hi Guys..
Can you please tell me that how to get good traffic to my website..
Your suggestions are always welcome..
Please tell me some good Search Engine Optimization Techniques...

Thanks And Regards

Mark SEO

On page optimisation such as careful choice of page titles and descriptions. Also things like keyword density,headings and alt tags are important.

Off page - create backlinks to your site with the anchor text including your targeted keywords.

And generally read the forum and try the things people suggest and decide for yourself what works best.

Get more back links.. Quality of back links I should say.. This way you'll have the right people visiting on your site..

traffic.... you can do some twitter updates or some forums posting or some social networking... or any task where you can reach many users online.... or if you want.... you can rank your keywords on search engines (SERP) to have organic traffic from SE :D

Apart from general SEO techniques.. the other strategies you implement to get traffic completely depends upon the niche of your website. what others said is the very basic thing and you need to do it when you are setting off with your website and then you have target your traffic and have to implement different strategies to reach them.

If we know what kind of website it is then we can give you much better answer.

Apart from general SEO techniques.. the other strategies you implement to get traffic completely depends upon the niche of your website. what others said is the very basic thing and you need to do it when you are setting off with your website and then you have target your traffic and have to implement different strategies to reach them.

If we know what kind of website it is then we can give you much better answer.
You are right, without knowing the website one can't tell some specific tricks or methods to get visitors otherwise you will get only basic and general methods. Please tell about the website theme and services and get good ideas.

except for submitting your site to directory, article submission, joined to popular forum community and interact with other members.

Hi Guys..
Can you please tell me that how to get good traffic to my website..
Your suggestions are always welcome..
Please tell me some good Search Engine Optimization Techniques...

Thanks And Regards

Mark SEO

I would not concentrate so much in Traffic if i was you. For sure it is important but have in mind that you should also check your conversion rates. What you need is relative traffic.

Here are some things you can do: Try adding some quality links, start an seo campaign, promote your site by using social media, consider having a pay per click / ad campaign etc.

I am about to write a blog post about the issue i will let you know when it will be online.

dhanjit and articlemaster you both right...

i think you have to posts your site here seoma..
so we can view, and we can give a nice comment if what will you have to do...

You can participate in social networking.. Social networking sites like facebook, twitter and myspace will help drive traffic..

hi seoma if you want good visitors to your website then you have to rank your website in search engines. if your website is new for search engines, then try to rank your website to those keywords which has higher searches but less competition. This will get your website much traffic. Please do all the search engine optimization activities on your website either is it on page optimization or it is offpage optimization. Try to get more to more backlinks to your website, specially one way links. Do some directory submission or some article submission for your websites. It's really helpful to your website.

You can participate on social media and networking.. Social networking sites like facebook, twitter, myspace and friendster will help drive traffic on your site..

You can participate on social media and networking.. Social networking sites like facebook, twitter, myspace and friendster will help drive traffic on your site..

I agree. As far as twitter concerns make sure that you have followers that are interested in your area. Update your profile often and follow people that are considered to be experts to your field.

Hi mates,

I got these tips from article and applied all these are good to get traffic, hope it is useful for you .

1. Write and submit articles to the article directories.
2. Leave comments on other people's blogs with a backlink to your site.
3. Manually submit your website to the major search engines.
4. Optimize each page of your website for a particular keyword or search
phrase.
5. Add a "bookmark this site" link to your webpages.

The most important task that you should do is to build quality backlinks, and be active in many social bookmarking sites. Also, as what you are doing now, be always active in forums, because this way, you can get a lot of traffic by always attaching your signature to every post that you make.

MI
Back