The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get free traffic and rank with your WordPress

Really great tip you have given. WordPress is such a powerful tool for any webmaster/marketer. I use it a lot!!

Exactly how good are the SEO mods on wordpress? on my last project i chose to go custom but i know pretty much anything can be built around wordpress!

Exactly how good are the SEO mods on wordpress? on my last project i chose to go custom but i know pretty much anything can be built around wordpress!

They are solid. All in one SEO is a great plugin that does just what it sounds like it does ;) There is no need for any others. I've seen Matt Carter explain how to set it up in a free email series he had a while back, but there is plenty of info around the net about it, and it's not hard at all.

Thanks to sharing such a wonderful information. I already implemented all this things but still not getting any single traffic on particular keywords so please let me how to generate niche traffic?

This is way way wrong..After you put all those ping links,let me explain what will happen.You make a post its pinged,then you see you made some mistakes edit it and update it bam pinged again and you can be banned from the ping services. :)

Mark
yes you do!
There is a Word Press Free plugin called ping optimizer it protects you from not pinging too much ! I make sure to use it on all my sites.

banners
Back