The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to get Backlinks and Views on your Videos.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
howtogetbacklinksandviewsonyourvideos.jpg

How to get Backlinks and Views on your Videos.

This guide will teach you some great tips and tricks on how to build backlinks and gather views and hits on your video sites and uploads.

Gaining Views and Backlinks on your Video
This is very important as it will build up natural traffic to your videos and therefore you will get constant views. The more views your video gets the better and the more likely you are to receive money and or traffic from it. If you repeat these steps with multiple videos each day you can have a very productive video marketing strategy working very nicely.

Backlinks

Using the 2 main keywords we chose to target when uploading our video, we want to get some backlinks. What we mean by this is a link to our video on another site using the keyword as the anchor text. This can be done in the same way we gather links for our websites. I strongly stand by the rule that one decent backlink is worth 10x a non decent one. Basically you have to concentrate on relevent backlinks and not just any old source.

Google and search for terms related to your niche or video and start building in bound links, these could include,

• Comments on related blogs
  • Signature links on related forums
  • Social media updates
  • Links on similar videos
  • Contacting webmasters and trading or buying links
These aren't the only ways but start to really target your 2 main keywords and build a few relevant links inbound a day.

Make sure you read this article on how you can find amazing backlinks and bring traffic to your site using footprints.

Share on Social Media sites

Everyone of the massive social media platforms gives us easy ways to target keywords. Wether it's a hashtag on twitter or an @ sign on Facebook. A great way of getting views using Facebook is by searching for pages surrounding your niche or offer. Simply commenting a few times a day about your video but not directly can bring in big traffic. Let's say for example i had a video of an amazing football goal and was marketing a betting offer along side it. I would simply search for all football related pages and comment as if i was simply sharing the video, something like, > "Hey guys has anyone seen this goal yet? Maybe the best goal this year? URLHERE"

Repeating this on Twitter also by following football pages and hash tagging them into your status about this "amazing goal" in hope they will retweet it. If you follow enough related profiles some WILL follow you back, you then just need to hope they retweet your status. Something like > "Wow i thought everyone following #PROFILENAME would love this goal"

You'll be amazed at how many views you start getting once the first few hundred kick in.

Comment on other Videos

Possibly the most unused but best tactic i have used. You will need to use a separate account on a separate proxy as to not get your account flagged for spam. Let's use the football video example again, so what i would do is simply YouTube or search any video site for related terms, for example "Amazing football goals". Then what i would do is like the video and add a comment, you need to make sure it doesn't sound spammy. Something like > "Whoa what a goal, such a nice finish. Although i found this one also today and i think it's slightly better URLHERE"

Try to comment on a few videos a day not to look spammy using different accounts. The next thing to do is log onto more accounts a "like" and "comment" on your own original comment. This will cause the comment to look busy and popular.

Respond to your Own Videos

Why wait for people to cause some fuss about your video? Switch up your proxy and change accounts. Head on over to your video and add it to favourites, subscribe, like, comment etc to cause some activity. You will shortly see others come in and join in the conversations. A great thing to do is to start a debate, simply ask the question, "This or That" etc and get people arguing and talking about the matter. This brings activity and daily views to your videos.

Last edited:
The last part about responding to your own videos is useful. Most people wait for commenters to arrive and by the time they do it's several weeks already.

You can find few relevant videos on YouTube where we can add Response to it, that helps our video to get good amount of visitors.

Little update for this!
Before few days I started with >>>AddMeFast free service for getting YT views,likes,subscribers,etc.
And it works GREAT! You can use it also for twitter followers,fb post likes or share,fb page likes...but from my experience it is working best
for Youtube likes and views.

Little update for this!
Before few days I started with >>>AddMeFast free service for getting YT views,likes,subscribers,etc.
And it works GREAT! You can use it also for twitter followers,fb post likes or share,fb page likes...but from my experience it is working best
for Youtube likes and views.

Interesting, how does it work?

Care to do a case study or guide in here?

Interesting, how does it work?

Care to do a case study or guide in here?

Yeah...why not?
I am testing a new site for getting youtube likes,subscribers,views and when it is done I will create a thread about that;)
If you are using iMacros you can earn free credits on these sites and just spend it on free YT likes(works great)!

MI
Back