The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Get Approved In AdSence 2016

SEO Guru

affiliate
AdSence is the highest paying CPM networks than any company around the world. But get approved from AdSence is very hard especially if you have new blog/website. Everyone tried to get AdSence very quickly, and the tricky way that is the reason behind AdSence is more stick to its publisher.

So before applying AdSence you should take care of the follow topics:

Low content quality and quantity
One of the primary reason to reject AdSence account is your content isn't unique, and you have very few contents on your website.

Poor website design

Make sure your site is well designed and has user-friendly navigation. If you are using wrong color combination, then this is high chance to get banned from AdSence

No privacy policy, about us and contact our page
You must have these pages before applying Adsense.

Thanks @SEO Guru for the important share. I will tell you that I have struggled for a very long time getting approved for the adsense account. I even reached a point where I gave up and I have been buying the accounts that are already approved. However, with the knowledge that you have shared here, I will be able to give it a try and share my experience too. One thing i always know is the quality of the content on the website must always be unique and of high quality.

Thanks @SEO Guru for the important share. I will tell you that I have struggled for a very long time getting approved for the adsense account. I even reached a point where I gave up and I have been buying the accounts that are already approved. However, with the knowledge that you have shared here, I will be able to give it a try and share my experience too. One thing i always know is the quality of the content on the website must always be unique and of high quality.
I know many people are buying accounts, but those are not sustainable. What about yours? Have you got any payment from AdSence yet? It's very easy to get approved from AdSence. Simply outsource the content and apply for AdSence.

MI
Back