The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get approve with maxbounty..?

Lucafaven

affiliate
Please tell me way to get approve at maxbounty?
What do they need to approve my account..?
I want to known to ready to answer every question of them..!!
Please help me!!

I just discovered that the website has lots of opportunity that will make you grow your financial freedom. I dashed to create an account and up to date, I have had my account activated. I am also looking for the person who has gone through successfully so that I may also create another one. The platform has grown and I do think it has higher Return on investments. I am researching and will get back to you if something comes up from the research.

Just tell them whatever you have learned over the years, they will ask you related questions about promoting direct offers, do you have any knowledge about SEO, ever heard about PPC and stuff, they are very nice people, don't worry, don't lie anything which you don't know, just apply and you will get a call.

Just speak to them honestly and don't try to be someone or something you're not. I've been accepted to all bar one network that I've applied to and that's with listing either no experience or 1 campaign. They are happy for new marketers as long as you can show willing and are up front with them. If you're not they'll easily see through it.

Like @Tim King and @indexer said, be honest. That's most important.

I would add that if you do not receive a phone call from them after submitting your application, you should call them. Show them that you are eager to work with them. I don't mean bug them or go overboard. But a follow-up phone call will express interest in working with their network.

MI
Back