The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to generate more revenue

mocazoasia

affiliate
Hi i am new from India i have good on line marketing skills. on page and off page optimization.My client project is UK asians bollywood downloads.i mean Asians no need to come back India for bollywood downloads.wallpapers, themes, Bollywood latest movies, ring tones, crickets wallpapers, and Asians they can download directly from their mobiles only.But my question is how to generate more leads from UK Asians not other side.Can u give me some more tips ?

Regards
Mocazoasia

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertise locally, offline.

newspapers
image5.jpg
image1.jpg

Hi,

I am also from India, you need to be first understand the market structure and their keywords what they use for this particular stuff, need help from uk based sites,

i am from Pakistan and running same site i mean mobile related i have good traffic from India and USA

just use best keyword and specially put keyword on you main page and header

You could set up a UK specific site. Then you could host the server in the UK and use a co.uk domain. Maybe a redirect from your main site for UK IP address ranges.

Then you can focus all your optimisation efforts around UK based sites for backlinks and any local advertising can be directed to web content specifically designed for UK based customers.

banners
Back