The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Find Popular Hashtags On Twitter

Anonymous Marketer

affiliate
You know hashtags are very important for your twitter marketing as well as lead generation. So you have to find out which hashtags are trending right now in order to get targeted people in twitter. There are several online tools you can find out popular hashtags. But I personally like these 3 sites.

Real-time local Twitter trends - Trendsmap

It gives you geo targeted hashtags ideas.

Trending on Twitter

This will help you to find out realtime trending

Hashtagify Popular Hashtags: Global Top 30

This is another sites will helps you to find out language based hashtags.

Those are really good sites. I have been tested and looking for these types of information. Thanks, mate.

I do also looking this one. By combination of those sites my tweeting result tremendously boosting up and reached maximum amount of people. Thanks.

There are very many websites today that do offer analysis pf the usage in social media. The sites always have update information and it could be very easy for you to visit them and get a good insight of what happens on social media. They usually list the topics that trend based on the countries and also on the international scene. You can from the reports find how the hashtags do appear and how many times they have been trending or appeared on the top list. From the information, it will be very easy for you to contact and even use the active hashtag in advertising your products and services online. Hashtags are some of the greatest features on twitter for lead generations.

Thanks for the sites :) I had a really good one but forgot to bookmark it. I will post back once i find it lol

You know hashtags are very important for your twitter marketing as well as lead generation. So you have to find out which hashtags are trending right now in order to get targeted people in twitter. There are several online tools you can find out popular hashtags. But I personally like these 3 sites.

Real-time local Twitter trends - Trendsmap

It gives you geo targeted hashtags ideas.

Trending on Twitter

This will help you to find out realtime trending

Hashtagify Popular Hashtags: Global Top 30

This is another sites will helps you to find out language based hashtags.
Tested and working great to find out popular hashtag on twitter. Thank you for sharing.

MI
Back