The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to find mini-niches?

supergo6o

Hello again!I hope that I'm not so boring,but I have one more question.And the winner is,the question ofcourse is-How to find website which is offering to affiliate mini-niches?

What do you mean "offering" mini niches. I'm not sure I follow. I do understand though that Site Build It has a really good system for digging deep into niches although you could learn to do it on Google with some practice.

I probably would've used it myself had I not already been "in too deep" when I found it.

Sheree

Do you mean an affiliate program with products for mini-niches?

Depends on the niche. It's easiest I think to 1st find your mini-niche,
then go find the products that are a match, then find the best affiliate program
that sells those products.

Rule #1

Always look for a mini niche where you can also acquire a generic domain to promote it.

Rule # 2

Do an analysis to see if the mini niche actually converts.

Rule # 3

If the mini niche is truly niche it means there is a limit on the number of actual suppliers to that niche. If the supplier is too well known you must rely on a different approach to promote that well known supplier.

By ensuring a generic domain that is linked to that niche you'll have excellent serps.

The analysis of the niche will enable you to have realistic appraisal of the way to promote the niche.

If there is a limit on suppliers then you will need to ensure that you provide a lot more editorial material, perhaps reviewing the supplier or their products with appropriate links embedded.

banners
Back